what oil and filter

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Please don't try and rewrite the history of the thread within the thread itself. It doesn't look good. He asked for information on what people are running in Promasters without limiting who those answers could come from.

First of all, I have offered no advice on repairs, other than it might not be wise to limit your sources of information. Second, there are many things regarding the new European designed engine philosophies and technologies that apply across all makes and models that employ those philosophies and technologies, of which the Promasters fit that category. My advice is limited to that context.
You can keep repeating that, but it won't make it true. You can also dismiss my advice as having been I pulled out of my ass and that I'm an idiot who has no idea what I'm talking about.
Lol ... i guess its OK for YOU to use Profanity when responding to other EO members... Geez ... i just posted i prefer Hands on experience when dealing with my Promasters as to internet info ... Thanksgiving is over .. sorry to ruffle your feathers

... still pond hopping

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Lol ... i guess its OK for YOU to use Profanity when responding to other EO members... Geez
It is. It's also OK for anyone else to use the word "ass" on here, as long as they aren't calling someone an ass or insulting someone else with it.
. i just posted i prefer Hands on experience when dealing with my Promasters as to internet info ...
No, I got that. I simply just replied that it might not be the wisest thing to dismiss any particular source of information solely because of the source, internet info in particular, since a lot of internet info comes from people with hands-on experience who are not trained monkeys in parts exchange. My advice, as useless as it is to some, is to learn as much about your vehicle as possible from as many sources as possible. That way you'll have a better idea of what information should be taken as important and what information should be dismissed as pure crap.

Thanksgiving is over .. sorry to ruffle your feathers
No worries. I don't have fathers to ruffle.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol...darn you guys. Give Turtle a break, when he spoke, just dance with the tune. No popcorn needed. Just dance. Lol...

:happyhappy::happyhappy:
:happyhappy:
:happyhappy:

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lol...darn you guys. Give Turtle a break, when he spoke, just dance with the tune. No popcorn needed. Just dance. Lol...
tumblr_m3z7xwheRw1qh59n0o1_500.gif

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This is what happens when you go off topic and hijack a thread to make it about an individual. Respond to the post, and not the poster, and things tend to stay on the topics at hand.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I know. But after driving around Chicago these last few days, the ubiquitous billboard of "All of the liquor, none of the clothes" is still fresh on my mind.

"Shakin' the bush" fits right in there.