Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I need one of those Moot tee shirts.
moot socks also?

images

OV104

Seasoned Expediter
I'm a former shuttle technician. OV-104 is the tail designation for Atlantis, was my primary bird. Sure miss those days....

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've been curious for a long time as to what peoples' screen names mean. Some are obvious (such as jelliott for John Elliott); some, like mine, are not.

So if you wanna share, what does your screen name mean?

Since I've asked a personal question, I'm honor-bound to answer it. "Xmudman" relates to the fact that I used to be a mason tender. Mudmen mix the cement and deliver it by wheelbarrow to the masons. Trust me, it's no job for the weak; then again, most construction jobs aren't :) . A nice advantage to such a name is that most people don't have screen names starting with X*, so whenever I sign up for something, the name is usually available :) .

*This is a family friendly forum, so we won't discuss those X's that run around in groups of 3... :eek:

my youngest daughter said to me? daddy? you are my 1expeditor

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Dakota was my Newfoundland, he died last year at 12, which is at the top end of their lifespan :(.
We lost three dogs last year Aussie our Austrailan Cattle Dog at 14, Dakota at 12, and the surprise was Sampson our Great Pyrenees at 6

Last edited:

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
Daffy Duck us my favorite Looney Toon. Other people say I have his sort of humor too. 5- May 28- 28th. 5/28 is my birthday. It's been my email and primary name for other sites since I was 15. Hard to give it up. It's free most places.

I've been thinking about changing it to something more pro sounding since I'm buying more trucks. It's just hard to give up. And what would my new one be? "DDTrucking" lol

Reactions: xmudman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Daffy Duck us my favorite Looney Toon. Other people say I have his sort of humor too. 5- May 28- 28th. 5/28 is my birthday. It's been my email and primary name for other sites since I was 15. Hard to give it up. It's free most places.

I've been thinking about changing it to something more pro sounding since I'm buying more trucks. It's just hard to give up. And what would my new one be? "DDTrucking" lol
Nah, don't change it. Your screen name describes who your are and what you like.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dakota was my Newfoundland, he died last year at 12, which is at the top end of their lifespan :(.
We lost three dogs last year Aussie our Austrailan Cattle Dog at 14, Dakota at 12, and the surprise was Sampson our Great Pyrenees at 6
HEY! Who let the rif-raf in.
:p