What does your screen name mean?

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Mine is a reference to my favorite band, as is my avatar. The band's fans are known as mongers, so I'm a monger.

Last edited:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Well ....mine is for a product we used in my last occupation....I was a mechanical insulator for 18 yrs..(pipes,tanks,duct work)....
All
Service
Jacketing
Self
Sealing
Lap

Always guaranteed that its available!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Multiple choice.
A. My husband likes a particular Ted Nugent song.
B. I like milk.
C. I have retractible claws.
D. I love the smell of Meow Mix.
E. None of the above.

Melissa ~ Team Kephart @ Mayfield Express

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I chose my name because I happen to be a dog. A border collie and lab mix, so I'm actually a mutt. Hence the name Muttly. ;)

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A "layoutshooter' is one who hunts diver ducks out of 'layout boats'. It is a VERY special type of duck hunting invented in and around Gibraltar, MI. I am old enough to have known the three men who, according to legend, invented the layout boat. Only one is still alive. I have also had the great privilege of be able to hunt with several of the 'original' 'first generation' layout shooters. (sorry if some are offended by the idea of hunting)

Not offended at all when it comes to hunting.... Animals wouldn't be made of meat if they were not ment to be eaten.
Bob Wolf
Screen name goes without saying

paullud

Veteran Expediter
My first name is Paul and my last name is Ludwikowski so I just abbreviated the last name.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Jumbuck

Seasoned Expediter
Jumbuck is an Austrailian word for "Goat" so I have been called an "old goat" quite a few times , hence the name "Jumbuck"

Wolverine

Seasoned Expediter
My favorite mammal.

Surly and confrontational, with a voracious appetite for spartans, buckeyes and golden domers.

Attending a certain school in Ann Arbor had a little bit to do with choosing it...

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
My two best friends from high school bestowed the name "Jimby" on me one night at the bowling alley while writing in our names on the score sheet. (There may have been beer involved) From my name actually - Jim B. It just sort of stuck. Graduated HS in 1982 so ... Jimby82

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Not offended at all when it comes to hunting.... Animals wouldn't be made of meat if they were not ment to be eaten.
Bob Wolf
Screen name goes without saying

Humans are made of meat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Since mine is my name it means I was to unoriginal to think up something really clever. I just used the one Mom and Dad gave me.

Sent from my PG06100 using EO Forums