What do we look like?

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
They almost didn't pass me when they caught me doing hot laps on the drivers training course in my fathers car. That was the trouble with people back then, no sense of humor. Nowdays they would be afraid of stunting my individuality by being negative about my need to express myself as a free spirit while bonding my young and fragile self image to my machine in a flight of exuberance. (pauses to take a breath).
Fastman ... Your new avitar is great but I always think of that white chevy van when I read your posts.
Cheri ... You have a lavender spirit but I think you need red or a more strident color when you get ticked off.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They almost didn't pass me when they caught me doing hot laps on the drivers training course in my fathers car. That was the trouble with people back then, no sense of humor. Nowdays they would be afraid of stunting my individuality by being negative about my need to express myself as a free spirit while bonding my young and fragile self image to my machine in a flight of exuberance. (pauses to take a breath).
Fastman ... Your new avitar is great but I always think of that white chevy van when I read your posts.
Cheri ... You have a lavender spirit but I think you need red or a more strident color when you get ticked off.

Yea white van has gone on to the big junkyard in the sky...I'm now driving a Ford Ranger and just laying aroundthe house till I can get off the insulin. getting closer everyday.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Very very good! I feel that way some times.:rolleyes:

I see Moot as Fish from Barney Miller.
OVM = Rudy from the first survivor.:eek:
Layoutshooter = Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
Greg334 = Jack Palance.
Flattop = That russian guy that fought rocky.
Dakota = Wild Bull Curry
jaminjim = Kurt Corban

Just a few more,

Cherri = Maryanne from Gilligans Island
Rhodes101 = Dobie Gillis

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bump, just because I can.
You revived an old one. Reading through this thread, many of the names could belong in the "Where Are They Now" thread. Unfortunately some are listed in the Road Side Rest forum.

I still see you as a grubby old rheumatic man pushing a cartload of junk through an early 1900's New York tenement neighborhood, only older.

Reactions: ntimevan and Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bump, just because I can.

I still see you as a grubby old rheumatic man pushing a cartload of junk through an early 1900's New York tenement neighborhood, only older.
I resemble that.

troubled-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I resemble that.

troubled-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif
[/QUOTE]
Hopefully some day we will meet and you can prove that. Also, I do not look like Fish from Barney Miller. More like my avatar with less fur on top.

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reactions: Moot

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
2E859D4C-C23B-40A9-B6CE-E6142DF3A716.jpeg Actually a guy stopped me last night to ask if I was a wrestling fan.
He said I looked like Mad Dog Vachon.
I googled MDV. He’s 1” shorter and within 10 lbs of me.
I changed my facial hair and we do look similar.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is funny how we think people look. I've found this particularly interesting with radio personalities. Having listened to coast to coast for many years, when I first saw the late Art Bell, I was pretty surprised by how he really looked. But George Noory? Wow, I wasn't even close, and could not believe it was him lol.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan