Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
da4e955ae51062e05e809e1ee53d33c5.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pretty much the same feeling.

I would LOVE to be able to expound on this, but alas, it would cost me the ability to post for 6 months or so! :p There is just SO MUCH material to work with here!

Whether or not it is the same feeling or not I just don't know. I don't remember what it felt like to fill a diaper at that age and I have yet to reach the age when I am doing so again.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would LOVE to be able to expound on this, but alas, it would cost me the ability to post for 6 months or so! :p There is just SO MUCH material to work with here!
Go for it!

I'll tell lawrence I said it was ok. :cool:

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Once or twice in my life I've feared that feeling when the sign said SCALE OPEN.
Or driving by it as it says OPEN but not realizing it as you passed it fiddling w/ your soda can, paper work, programming your gps etc? I ran rite by one sum couple months back expecting the man to come sirens a blaring, but to my surprise it never happened...I kept rite on a sailin'.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I ran rite by one sum couple months back expecting the man to come sirens a blaring, but to my surprise it never happened...I kept rite on a sailin'.

C'mon. Tell the truth.
You were just practicing on being a van driver.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm pretty sure whether I'm wearing a diaper or not, the feeling is the same. Ahhhhh!