What a dirt bag!!!!

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Good Lord, you guys have WAY to much time on your hands. Get some hobbies, maybe then, you won't be able to absolutely HATE people like you do. I bet you both have high blood pressure, chill out. I can't believe I'm telling other people to chill and I'm high strung myself. You guys make me look like Ghandi. Why do you have so much anger and hatred. BTW, you sound like an idiot when you say that Obama is not your President. He is the President of the United States of America, which is YOUR country and that makes him YOUR President unless your some of those radical communists leftover from the 50's. If you don't like this country, or what it stands for than maybe you should leave. Did you guys by chance have anything to do with the killings of JFK and John Lennon?

Obama... Learn him, Know him, Love him.
The "Change" has worked out great for me.
View attachment 4633

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Uhhh Me Leave? I don't think so scooter, I was here "Before" Obumma got here and neither this P.O.S. or You are going to run me out!! I do have Hatred and Anger, and it's directed at YOUR president. Whenever you open your blind eyes to the fact that he is NOT the Messiah and actually see what he is actually doing to this country then maybe you will change your mind, He hates the Constitution and hates the American people but There's still some hope for you! A Republican?----OOooooKkk.:rolleyes: (Maybe a Dumocrat in disguise) Lol.. I am neither, I dropped out of the criminal Dumocratic party a while back and i refuse to be a member of the Republican party as they are Both Corrupt!! Just like Obumma!!!! And with All of your gibberish about this just shows that you are the one who sounds like an idiot! Now we can go back and forth like a couple of grade schoold kids if ya want to but this is not what this forum is about! Take it to a P.M. And thanx for Obumma's picture, Now i have something to target practice with!:cool:

Last edited:

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
LMAO, I love it. I'm glad I got you ****ed off driver. Feels good to get your blood pumping doesn't it. Learn to control your anger guys. Life is to short. I know, its a hard lesson to learn. I struggle with it everyday. Let me ask you both question. Why do you get SO mad over something that you can't change, in any way? Don't let someone, whether its Obama or me control you and your emotions. TRUST ME, it is Very hard not to react with vengeance. I'm the second biggest prick at my company, but I'm trying really hard. Thanks to you both for testing me, this debate has been very therapeutic.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
LMAO, I love it. I'm glad I got you ****ed off driver. Feels good to get your blood pumping doesn't it. Learn to control your anger guys. Life is to short. I know, its a hard lesson to learn. I struggle with it everyday. Let me ask you both question. Why do you get SO mad over something that you can't change, in any way? Don't let someone, whether its Obama or me control you and your emotions. TRUST ME, it is Very hard not to react with vengeance. I'm the second biggest prick at my company, but I'm trying really hard. Thanks to you both for testing me, this debate has been very therapeutic.

Bye, Troll.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Lol, ur still doing it. I'm ur puppet master. LMAO.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Wow, these political sensitive people are NUTS. Geez, loosen up a lil huh.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Oh, wow. U got nothing to report me about. When they read the thread I'm sure their gonna love ur comments about what Obama left on my face and the name calling you done. Lol, I'm still controlling u and will be from now on. Every time u see my name on here, u will get mad all over again. Geez dude, u got real issues.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Reported, lol. Did I hurt ur lil feelings? I'm sorry. c-mon, give us a huge and I will hold u. Sweet baby, it will be alright. Daddys here.

You didn't hurt squat. You're a troll. EO has little use for them.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Cuzzzz....i told ya...best to stay outta the soapbox. These guys fist fight with street signs on a regular basis.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Technically, the OP is the troll post here, since that's the post that incited the anger, and it's just the same thing over and over in general from that poster. Cuz's points are valid, and logically sound.

For someone to say Obama is not the president, or even funnier, that 'he's not MY president!' simply because they didn't vote for him, is ridiculously idiotic. If you don't agree with what Obama says and does, we'll them say you don't agree with what he says and does. But when you say, "He's not MY president!" you come off sounding more like a raving simpleton than a patriot.

I won't even address the "we don't have a president" comment.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Thank You Turtle.
and Rocketman, you are very correct as well. LMAO, it was fun jumping in the ring like that. They fault like little girls, but they did fight.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Only because we endure with the goose-stepping of the neo-cons.

The term "goose-stepping" gets applied a lot here to conservatives opposed to Ron Paul. "Goose-stepping" has a great deal of defamatory baggage, conjuring up images of the Nazis of the German Wehrmacht and the fascists of Italy in WW2. It isn't good to loosely assign such language to those who disagree with Ron Paul. I am not aware of any Nazis participating on the EO forums.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
The term "goose-stepping" gets applied a lot here to conservatives opposed to Ron Paul. "Goose-stepping" has a great deal of defamatory baggage, conjuring up images of the Nazis of the German Wehrmacht and the fascists of Italy in WW2. It isn't good to loosely assign such language to those who disagree with Ron Paul. I am not aware of any Nazis participating on the EO forums.

Nazi is a reasonable description of where the neocons are headed, the GOP having been taken over by neocons. So when one defends the party establishment, one defends neo-conservatism, and opens one's self up to charges of goose-stepping and such. It may be an exaggeration, though in some people, less than others. It comes pretty close in the Hannitized, worship-the-troops wing of the party.

Do you support aggressive foreign wars (Iraq & Afghanistan) with a desire to expand it to Iran and/or Syria? Do you favor repression at home i.e. free speech zones, the PATRIOT Act, NDAA, MCA, Santorum's "you don't get a lawyer!," extraordinary rendition to places that torture, indefinite detention or the assassination of American citizens, "enhanced interrogation," etc.? Then don't be shy! Embrace the goose-stepping label! You're 3/4 of the way to actual goose stepping! When troops are in the streets demanding "ze paperz," you'll feel right at home.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Don't know you, but that tells me an awful lot about you.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but... I was just trying to get under those other guys skin. Obama hasn't affected me either way that I see. My little world is my job a this truck. If you think about it, Obama bailing out the auto makers, it kept me working by hauling freight for them. So I guess "The Change" did work out good for me.