What a dirt bag!!!!

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
[h=6]PresidentDowngrade.com
[/h][h=6]MEET "THE FIRST FAMILY" OF HYPOCRITES
TAXPAYER'S SUBSIDIZE OBAMA COLLEGE FUND

President Obama and his wife, M00chelle, "gave a total of $48,000 in tax-free gifts to their daughters, according to tax records made public on Friday...."

... "The Obama’s tax return indicates that the gifts, likely for their daughter’s college educations, began in 2007, when the maximum exemptible amount was $24,000 per couple. The maximum exemption has since increased to $26,000 per couple...."

"The Obama’s untaxed gift to their daughters will leave American taxpayers to subsidize the college education of the children of the multi-millionaire Obamas." (Posted by Bob Adams, founder of PresidentDowngrade.com)

+++Help Stop Waste & Fraud.
Defeat Obama at www.PresidentDowngrade.com+++
See More
[/h] Obama Family Tax Shelter
freebeacon.comPresident Obama and his wife, Michele, gave a total of $48,000 in tax-free gifts to their daughters, according to tax records made public on Friday. The president and his wife separately gave each

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
It's a common practice, people do it all the time. My brothers In-laws gave them a hundred grand over five years. My Uncle gave his kids twenty five grand each and it was all tax free. You can give a one time gift or a series of them, it depends on the current tax laws. If you had the money could get a HUGE tax break like they did, you'd do it to. And why do ya'll care, its his money. Don't be jealous haters, your just bringing more stress on yourselves.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's a common practice, people do it all the time. My brothers In-laws gave them a hundred grand over five years. My Uncle gave his kids twenty five grand each and it was all tax free. You can give a one time gift or a series of them, it depends on the current tax laws. If you had the money could get a HUGE tax break like they did, you'd do it to. And why do ya'll care, its his money. Don't be jealous haters, your just bringing more stress on yourselves.

I do not 'hate' jealous. Don't even know who that is. I DO hate everything that Obama stands for. He is opposed to my Constitution. There is NOTHING to like about ANYONE who agrees with his dream of a country that he can control, unfettered by the 'pesky' document.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Ok, but the thread is about him giving his Daughters a tax free gift and my point is that there is nothing wrong with what he done there.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok, but the thread is about him giving his Daughters a tax free gift and my point is that there is nothing wrong with what he done there.

Other than his constant pontificating about others that take large tax breaks to lower their taxes. Which I believe was one of the main reasons that this piece was written. In other words, tax breaks are ODEE DOKEE for Barry Obama, not for anyone else. He is a fraud. It he TRULY believed his own swill he would pass on ALL deductions and pay taxes on everything he is payed. Can't say he EARNED anything. "OH YES, He's the great pretender!!"

I don't pretend to speak for other but I do believe that is where the "Do as I say, not as I do" comments came from.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Do u pay taxes, do u keep receipts? Don't you try to get any and every deduction and tax break u can? I bet u do, but he's not supposed to huh? He was a millionaire before becoming our President.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Do u pay taxes, do u keep receipts? Don't you try to get any and every deduction and tax break u can? I bet u do, but he's not supposed to huh? He was a millionaire before becoming our President.

Yup and Yup. But you will never catch me saying the rich should pay their fair share.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

No one is criticizing him for being the president. They're criticizing him for being the elitist he is.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Other than his constant pontificating about others that take large tax breaks to lower their taxes. Which I believe was one of the main reasons that this piece was written. In other words, tax breaks are ODEE DOKEE for Barry Obama, not for anyone else. He is a fraud. It he TRULY believed his own swill he would pass on ALL deductions and pay taxes on everything he is payed. Can't say he EARNED anything. "OH YES, He's the great pretender!!"

I don't pretend to speak for other but I do believe that is where the "Do as I say, not as I do" comments came from.

Exactly my point Joe, That's why i posted it.. I knew about that tax deduction but the hypocrite in chief should lead(Lmao) by example!

Poorboy

Expert Expediter

Yes I do! But, I am not making anywhere near the Money and bribes he is getting so "I HAVE TO"! Obumma does not!!
And He's "NOT" my president, I didn't vote for the piece of excrement so you can't blame him on me! You on the other hand can probably claim him!!:rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I would eliminate that income tax if I could. There would ONLY be a straight 10% sales tax. NO double taxes. NO tax on real estate sales for primary residence. We can discuss what products would be exempt. EVERYONE would pay, NO exceptions. The days of the 'free ride' would end, across the board.

I am not an elitist. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Obama cannot claim that the rich should pay their fair share then play the same deduction game himself. I think the term is hypocrite. He is a joke.

President? Only in title. He is nothing more than a lackey for the super elite, bought and paid for. He has neither the background or talent to be a REAL president. He is little more than a second rate actor pretending, rather badly, that he is president. His hatred of the Constitution is the ONLY real thing in his life.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Yes I do! But, I am not making anywhere near the Money and bribes he is getting so "I HAVE TO"! Obumma does not!!
And He's "NOT" my president, I didn't vote for the piece of excrement so you can't blame him on me! You on the other hand can probably claim him!!:rolleyes:

Don't judge a book by its cover, I did not vote for him. I am a Republican. But like it or not, HE IS OUR President and you better get used to it because he will be OUR President until 2016. Whether you like it or not. The debate is over what he done with his taxes, and you have the gall to fault him for doing something that Everyone, including yourself does, REGARDLESS of what financial class they are in. And YOU call him a hypocrite. Please,,, spare me. You think because he is OUR President that somehow he shouldn't be able to do this? Well, I guess rich people in general should be exempt from doing it. Bottom line is, there was nothing illegal, or crooked, or shady, or morally wrong with what he done.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Don't judge a book by its cover, I did not vote for him. I am a Republican. But like it or not, HE IS OUR President and you better get used to it because he will be OUR President until 2016. Whether you like it or not. The debate is over what he done with his taxes, and you have the gall to fault him for doing something that Everyone, including yourself does, REGARDLESS of what financial class they are in. And YOU call him a hypocrite. Please,,, spare me. You think because he is OUR President that somehow he shouldn't be able to do this? Well, I guess rich people in general should be exempt from doing it. Bottom line is, there was nothing illegal, or crooked, or shady, or morally wrong with what he done.

My fellow republican:)rolleyes:) we are merely pointing out Obama's hypocritical stance on tax loopholes and shelters that is all.
IN OTHER WORDS: If Obama is against them so much lead by example and don't use them.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter

Don't have to judge a book by it's cover, He (being YOUR president) should like i said before, Lead (LMAO) by example, But knowing how he "Leads" (From behind) that won't happen and I'll just leave it at that! He's the one that wants to raise taxes on millionaires and the like and if he really believed that nonsense, then Now would be the time for him to show it, especially seeings how he has spent us into the situation we are in with all of his give aways to the dead beats that "Won't" work. He's the one who keeps telling people that he has added X amount of jobs--right? So the able bodied should be made to get off their collective butts and Off the Govt. Freebie programs. So yes,he is YOUR president, NOT mine, And with any luck at all, he WON'T be YOUR president until 2016 but be thrown out of office in November 2012!!

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We do not have a president. A President would protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. This bum does not. He is NOT worthy of respect. He himself does not respect the office nor the Country. He has nothing but hatred for those that DO respect the Constitution. His administration even considers those who did defend this Nation and it's Constitution as a threat. This is a sick and dangerous individual. Just because in happens to live in the White House does not mean that he is not domestic threat to our Constitution. His every breath proves that is exactly what he is.

He is also a hypocrite. When one TRULY believes in what one says one acts on it, even if it means losing money or even one's life. I don't see this bum doing either.
As is says on my unit crest, a crest that I wore with dignity and pride:

"Vigilant Always"

Oaths are taken for life. My oath to both protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, from ALL enemies, both foreign AND DOMESTIC, did NOT end when I left government service. I remain "Vigilant". I will act if needed. That is NOT a threat, it is just the promise that I made both before God and Man for the first time on June 28th, 1970. Oaths sworn before God, should NOT be taken lightly.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Good Lord, you guys have WAY to much time on your hands. Get some hobbies, maybe then, you won't be able to absolutely HATE people like you do. I bet you both have high blood pressure, chill out. I can't believe I'm telling other people to chill and I'm high strung myself. You guys make me look like Ghandi. Why do you have so much anger and hatred. BTW, you sound like an idiot when you say that Obama is not your President. He is the President of the United States of America, which is YOUR country and that makes him YOUR President unless your some of those radical communists leftover from the 50's. If you don't like this country, or what it stands for than maybe you should leave. Did you guys by chance have anything to do with the killings of JFK and John Lennon?

Obama... Learn him, Know him, Love him.
The "Change" has worked out great for me.
uploadfromtaptalk1334419664408.jpg

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Oh yeah... you're a Republican. :rolleyes:

BTW... who has the anger issues? We were discussing something that you happened not to agree with. Now we're the ones with anger issues? I think Obama left something on your face.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
My fellow republican:)rolleyes:) we are merely pointing out Obama's hypocritical stance on tax loopholes and shelters that is all.
IN OTHER WORDS: If Obama is against them so much lead by example and don't use them.

EXACTLY and nothing more!!!!