Well, Just when I thought I heard it all.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the J in Austinburg having my coffee, a woman and her Grand Child came in and sat behind me. Due to the level of the woman’s voice, I could not help but hear what they were talking about. This woman was stating this:

We should not directly elect the president. We should elect two vice President’s and have one rotate up to be president, then he would appoint the other vice president. This way we will always have a President and two Vice Presidents. After a year the other vice president would take over and the president would rotate down to the second vise president. (Keeping up?)…Now after the first vice president that became president the first time, turns come back around, he would step down and the current President would appoint the replacement 2nd VP. With a fork and salt/ peppershaker as aids, I could hear her move the fork out and move the spoon in. It was funny, and then finally the 13 or 14-year-old girl said “ But that’s unconstitutional” “Oh, we would have to change that to make this work”

And we wonder W H Y we are in the mess we are in. I only hope that little gal keeps her mind right. She seemed to have the right frame of mind.....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That kid knows more than most of our congressmen and Senators. THEY and King PUTZ 1st have NO problem trashing the Constitution.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I hope you gave the young lady a quick congratulations before you left.