Welcome to March, and have you ever noticed

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Amazing how great a little sunshine and 50 plus degrees can feel here in Michigan.

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
Is it just me or is there a problem with the WiFi at the yard. Got booted last time I was here and still can't get back on with any device?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Is it just me or is there a problem with the WiFi at the yard. Got booted last time I was here and still can't get back on with any device?

I haven't heard of an issue. Front building or back building? I can have it checked.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home my wonderful bride is getting her knee replacement today. So a lot of hurry up and wait. Sound a lot like expedite have a great day all

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
At home my wonderful bride is getting her knee replacement today. So a lot of hurry up and wait. Sound a lot like expedite have a great day all
Hope everything goes well. Buddy of mine had both of his replaced. He's doing great. Positive thoughts.....

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope everything goes well. Buddy of mine had both of his replaced. He's doing great. Positive thoughts.....

Thank you sir, she had her right one done 3 years ago with great results. So she been looking forward to getting the left done for a while. And yes I know you still have more hair then me :)

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Thank you sir, she had her right one done 3 years ago with great results. So she been looking forward to getting the left done for a while. And yes I know you still have more hair then me :)
And here I was being nice......I have been pulling more of it out in the last few days, so wait a bit you may win the hair race after all.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Wifi router and antenna rebooted. Let me know if anyone still has any issues.

First out at Freedom Coney.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Still driving the tank. Snow is melting, but potholes with those low profile tires and wheels scare me.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Still in Laredo tonight with 3 other straights and 3 Sprinters. Time for dispatch to pull out there magic wand.