Welcome to March, and have you ever noticed

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok, I am working on some new promo video stuff for the company. Does anyone have any really great pictures of your trucks? Need, clean and shiny and hopefully a good resolution. If so can you email me them at [email protected]. Thanks!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1426279511.128865.jpg

Guess what night it is! Customer party with me bartending again. All the tips this year going to The Fallen and Wounded Warriors Fund!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang. Hope everyone is doing well this morning and the start to a good weekend with continued melt off!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Anybody else having trouble with Fleet Vision? Shows 500 Internal server error after logging in. Tried it on two different browsers.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
What a B E A utiful day to be an expeditor. Upper 60's, not a cloud in the sky, no wind to speak of. It allowed me to work on my APU which has been giving me fits and was able to fix it. Even with a dry run this morning it was a good day.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Supposed to be 80 here in KC today, been in the 70 ' s all week. Tomorrow Back Down To 60. Time for dispatch to get me rolling the la hours are adding up.