Welcome to June, 2014

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
4th call of the day scores a Wooster Ohio to Ligioner Indiana . And still can't break the 300 mile mark!

Undisputed King of Short Runs.

Last edited:

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hopefully BBQ isn't all that I'm hauling back...Memphis was good to me couple last times. All I need is a nice load going back..

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Been oos since last Monday nite going to dh to Nebraska in morning see what I can pick up. Lets see if Nebraska lives up to the name "the good life"lol. Been good getting off road for a few days

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Hopefully BBQ isn't all that I'm hauling back...Memphis was good to me couple last times. All I need is a nice load going back..

I'll pray to the freight gods for a good load back home! If that don't work, I'll talk to Sally & Murray!

No "shorty" loads for you! Those belong to fastman! lol.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll pray to the freight gods for a good load back home! If that don't work, I'll talk to Sally & Murray!

No "shorty" loads for you! Those belong to fastman! lol.

My crown is safe! But I'll gladly give it up

Undisputed King of Short Runs.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
LOL!! Quit your carrier and come on with us IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY. That's the only math that works, for us.
BUT, that is a tough nut to crack, waiting for post-invoice payment. It takes a special kind of personal financial ability to wait an average of 6 weeks for money to roll in.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya ,,,,, like deep pockets like Ovm ,,, and ability to make a hotdog into 4 meals ......:p:D

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Holly moly 6 weeks huh? I'll thank god every day from now on for a paycheck every Friday!!!!

It must be nice tho, once it rolls in, it should be a lump some.

Touching down here in Memphis in about 40 miles. Then hopefully a good sleep, although I would not turn down a load right outta here

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To all that said I needed a transmission, you were right.. have to wait till next week to get out of shop 4900 including tow... 3 year 100K warranty... Then it will be straight drive to San Diego for fishing trip I paid for in Jan...

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Holly moly 6 weeks huh? I'll thank god every day from now on for a paycheck every Friday!!!!

It must be nice tho, once it rolls in, it should be a lump some.

After the first 6 weeks, the checks come every Friday just like any other company. Murray just refuses to use a factoring company. He believes we work too hard to just hand the factoring company a piece of what was earned. Factoring is nothing short of just a very short term loan, with a fairly high interest rate considering the short terms.

Only difference with Murray is a longer hold, the normal is to hold 2 weeks, then pay you the following Friday. So your already waiting almost 3 weeks anyway. Plus, no cal comm, no escrow account and NO fees of any kind for the dispatching, billing or sending the checks. Crossroads just takes out their percentage and mails you all the rest of what was billed and collected. Works well for me!