Welcome to Channel 19!

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I have been accepted to central refrigerated's driving training orientation to start Next month . Cheap way to a CDL class without having to work at a dock lol. Not sure imma take it tho

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
My absolute favorite phrase for today.
Crankshaft Sensor Relearn.

May have solved a mystery that has had 2 shops and 5 scratching their heads.

Now I just need about 200-300 miles to be certain.

I had the same problem after 45 days at sea, but ......................................

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Agreed, about many of them. I looked at a used Express last week. I took my code scanner with me on the test drive. CEL was removed and both upstream O2 sensor heater circuits showed open. $105 fix yet they'd rather be shady and take the bulb out.
NOT sold!!!

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
Agreed, about many of them. I looked at a used Express last week. I took my code scanner with me on the test drive. CEL was removed and both upstream O2 sensor heater circuits showed open. $105 fix yet they'd rather be shady and take the bulb out.
NOT sold!!!

They took the freakin' bulb out? lol Now that's low!

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
NOT sold!!!

Dang taking a scanner with me never crossed my mind. Your slick lol

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Heard it was so cold in DC last nite that Bill and Hillary ALMOST slept in the same bed.

And in Dallas the team asked Jerry Jones to address a team meeting just to get some hot air.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
It was so slick on 43 in Wisconsin last night it made it hard to text while I was driving. :(

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Near Orlando. Our 9AM delivery has been pushed back to 1PM. We have a run for later but that might go away due to the delivery time change. We are good, but not good enough to be in two places at one time. We shall see.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
View attachment 8325
I still cant find it personally
Godzilla-facepalm.jpg