Welcome September

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If I would of known you were there I would've stopped I. And let you have one of my 13 showers. Was across the street at McD's around 5 pm.
Thanks...but I didn't get here till almost 6, and no change of clothes...didnt plan on leaving the house the way I did...how by the way do you get 13 showers in a cargo van o_O

Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks...but I didn't get here till almost 6, and no change of clothes...didnt plan on leaving the house the way I did...how by the way do you get 13 showers in a cargo van o_O
I've been very busy of late. Sometimes I fuel twice a day. By the way my carrier has it set up that us sprinters get a full shower credit when putting in 15+
gal.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Attack of the expediter vans...i must be close to something, that last backhaul didn't work out, my normal lanes I almost never see another expediter unless it's going down the highway...i see 7 right now

Edit: scratch that, lots really filling up

A. Blair Enterprises, somebody call Duwayne86 his rides here

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been very busy of late. Sometimes I fuel twice a day. By the way my carrier has it set up that us sprinters get a full shower credit when putting in 15+
gal.

And for Treadmill it's only Saturday night once a week ... :p:p

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Why is it so hard to find someone to do a good job with a simple task?
After I fired my last lawn cutter, I'm already thinking of letting this one go. The shear stupidity of not being able to follow simple instructions blows my mind. And to think at one time I wanted to be a fleet owner :dash2::JC-hysterical:

Being a Fleet Owner would be entertaining.....but, try the Carrier gig for a while IF you really want to be amazed.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I joined weight watchers, I'm doing good too!
c92d12521abc892ff9299349f5d22ae0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums