Welcome September

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
As I ended August, went OOS today to get engine issue looked at. They offered me a 400 mile run, prior to me going OOS, but would hate to breakdown 400 miles away or further. Plus with my vacation essentially 9 days away, not going to chance it.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally September....:)....waiting for a pick up....8am cent.
my grandson checking out his new school....first day for him....:) they grow so fast!
14192648_10208556997995472_8230908826640373743_n.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The silliness of this business made me some cash today
Load number one was literally scrap flyers going back to the printer 300 miles away to be thrown in there garbage bin
Load number two picked up some HVAC duct work wrongly Shipped to Iowa, taking it back to Michigan Sterling Heights only to be reloaded on another truck that is taking them to Wisconsin ...where the contractors badly need them

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Load number one was literally scrap flyers going back to the printer 300 miles away to be thrown in there garbage bin
What a waste.
Load number two picked up some HVAC duct work wrongly Shipped to Iowa, taking it back to Michigan Sterling Heights only to be reloaded on another truck that is taking them to Wisconsin ...where the contractors badly need them
Another waste. They should have had you just take it to Wisconsin.