Web Browser choice

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I really need to catch up. I am using Microsoft exploder XP. Although I am using a Android tablet.
Taking baby steps.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I know the IE on my xps15 crashed while attempting to download chrome. Brand new PC(at the time) that has run chrome flawlessly since and I've had it for a year and a halff

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Yep. Those screens make a distinct popping sound under a heavy elbow. Kind of like a "real" hotdog when you bite through the casing.
Great, now I'm hungry!!!

Lmao. I did the same thing to an old girlfriend's laptop, to put things mildly it didn't go well

MaidMarion

Active Expediter
Firefox on my phone. I can configure it to work my way instead of having it train me.

And I've only had it crash once, but that's probably because I had 4 rows of tabs open for days at a time....

Chrome on my phone.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
I think any Browser is better than IE. I use Fire Fox because of the speed and it is open source,so I trust it more. I like the other version of Fire Fox too,Pale Moon, it is also Mozilla,it just is a smaller version of Fire Fox. If you don't use parental controls and such it is actually better.
The Pale Moon Project homepage

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
Firefox on XP. I'm not sure if I'd call what it does "crashing". Every once in a long while, at what is probably a badly written website, it will lock up for a few seconds. I'd rather it didn't do that but I think the trust factor more than makes up for it. I think google knows enough about me already.

Last edited: