Was that you? Load-1 cargomax in Toledo

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Story he has been telling is that he had an argument with an EO representative at last years Expo...so he ain't going to post...so be it....

Well that stinks. He's always had good information and advice. Maybe he will one day think beyond EO and start posting again. ( That should get some comments)

Of course most people that stop smoking go through a cranky phase then mellow out.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Me too, lol.
But when I met the Chef in person, [at the Expo], I was in a very good mood [alcohol might have been involved in that] so I didn't argue with anybody at all, about anything.
:eek:
While I was never a fan of his, the Chef did offer a lot of help to people here, and that's what EO is all about. Well - that and some pretty different personalities.
Communities make space for all kinds of people and personalities, or they get boring and die.

Having differences of opinions is what makes for a good debate and keeps things interesting. FREE CHEFDENNIS!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well that stinks. He's always had good information and advice. Maybe he will one day think beyond EO and start posting again. ( That should get some comments)

Of course most people that stop smoking go through a cranky phase then mellow out.

Hey now....I resemble that remark....LOL

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pic of this cabover?

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

international-cf500-06.jpg

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Yep... It is loss of a friend and contributor here at EO.

Hope he isn't mad at all of us :D
Was wondering myself if he was OK. A few other missing members that I would like to see back,,For What ever the reason they dropped off the face of the earth there should be a amansty program set up. Doug, Greg and a few others that where when I came..