Was that you? Load-1 cargomax in Toledo

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You - A Load-1 driver in Toledo driving a Cargomax, pulled into a shell station on Alexis rd this morming around 11:00 am. Your rear door had an EO sticker on the lower left side.

Me - pulled in behind you in a black cab-over straight truck. As I got out of my truck, you looked me right in the eye, but, got into your van and left before I could get a chance to introduce myself.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
No but this Spongebox is now crushing on you bc you have a cab over! ;)

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Sorry English would help this has Spongebox now crushing on you!

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Wasn't Chef Dennis was it. Haven't heard from him in a long time. Even sent a PM and he didn't respond. Hope he's doing okay.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wasn't Chef Dennis was it. Haven't heard from him in a long time. Even sent a PM and he didn't respond. Hope he's doing okay.

I thought it might have been dennis, but he left before I could introduce myself.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
You - A Load-1 driver in Toledo driving a Cargomax, pulled into a shell station on Alexis rd this morming around 11:00 am. Your rear door had an EO sticker on the lower left side.

Me - pulled in behind you in a black cab-over straight truck. As I got out of my truck, you looked me right in the eye, but, got into your van and left before I could get a chance to introduce myself.

Pic of this cabover?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Story he has been telling is that he had an argument with an EO representative at last years Expo...so he ain't going to post...so be it....

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Story he has been telling is that he had an argument with an EO representative at last years Expo...so he ain't going to post...so be it....

So unfortunate, as I enjoyed his stories and got a lot of valuable information from him in expediting!

zorry

Veteran Expediter
If he left the EO sticker on , how mad can he be ?
Tell him to pm who ever po'd him and make up.
We need more of his type here.
Let's start a GET CHEF BACK campaign.

I'd even drop my phone app to get him back as he contributed more here than I ever could.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
If he left the EO sticker on , how mad can he be ?
Tell him to pm who ever po'd him and make up.
We need more of his type here.
Let's start a GET CHEF BACK campaign.

I'd even drop my phone app to get him back as he contributed more here than I ever could.

We'd all like him back!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Agreed, I liked seeing Dennis here and what he contributed helped a lot of people in this business.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well yes it's probably my fault I've had an argument or 2 with a few people around.....:p

Me too, lol.
But when I met the Chef in person, [at the Expo], I was in a very good mood [alcohol might have been involved in that] so I didn't argue with anybody at all, about anything.
:eek:
While I was never a fan of his, the Chef did offer a lot of help to people here, and that's what EO is all about. Well - that and some pretty different personalities.
Communities make space for all kinds of people and personalities, or they get boring and die.