Violence , gun shots, looting in St Louis avoid the area

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Since this was posted a few days ago, a viewing of it again from a black preacher may be needed to once again.

I doubt he's going to be on Obama's Christmas card list, or whatever kind of cards muslims send out. He makes some valid points.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I was talking about the kid in Cleveland..The 12 year old...Thought the thread was leaning towards that incident for a min.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The kid in Cleveland had a air soft pistol, as I heard it. The kid in Ferguson was a young adult.

There are "kids", the same age as Brown, who are in combat fighting for this country. 18 is an adult. Mr. Brown committed adult crimes, made adult mistakes and paid an adult price.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Protest in Cleveland, so far peaceful just blocking traffic

Are they protesting the stupid,or non involved parents, who did NOT make sure that this kid did not leave the house with an airsoft pistol? THAT is the primary reason that kid is dead. Improper, or no, supervision.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are they protesting the stupid,or non involved parents, who did NOT make sure that this kid did not leave the house with an airsoft pistol? THAT is the primary reason that kid is dead. Improper, or no, supervision.

That's what I was protesting

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I blame the anti-gun panty waist who called 911 in the first place to report a "probably fake" gun.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I blame the anti-gun panty waist who called 911 in the first place to report a "probably fake" gun.

I always knew where my kids were at that age. There were always guns in the home, they NEVER had access to them unless I , or their mother, was with them. He should not have been out with an airsoft pistol without supervision. That is the responsibility that a person takes on when they choose to have children.

I don't know what the panty waist said, but, that kid should not have been there with that "toy".

deadhead

Veteran Expediter
Mr brown spent the day smoking dope,then goes to the store does a strong arm robbery, walks down the middle of the street with his pal,gets upset that the police would have the nerve to tell him to get on the sidewalk.calls police officer names tries to take the officers gun from him and starts punching the officer..........there a reason to protest let, al and jessie lets not forget the atty general weigh up and be sure nobody rights were broken.look i'm sick and tired of all this b.s.,we didnt bring slaves here abe freed em,.they have the same advantages as everyone all it takes is get off there duffs and pull your pants up and go to work. When i'm standing in line at walmart to pay out my hard earn cash the always somebody in front of me sometimes with 2 carts of food.and they paying with the american flag debit card.sad part is there jobs out there if they want to work. So protest,block the streets, boycott target.but remember if you try to take a police officer gun you might get shot....... Stupid is as stupid does. I don't think the police is on the street to shot unarm black men,with there arms up.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Playing a little fast and loose with with Forrest there, aren't ya?