Violence , gun shots, looting in St Louis avoid the area

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They just kill another 12yr old in Cleveland.

He had a gun on him. There was no way to tell it was not real, the orange safety tip on what turned out to be an airsoft pistol, was missing. When told to put his hands in the air, instead of doing so, he reached for the gun that was in his waistband. It is more than reasonable to fire under those circumstances.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Are you back?

Don't turn this forum into some bull**** propaganda on how white cops are killing blacks.

Black on black crime is far worse. You can't change the world unless we change our sels....

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No one should be shot if they're unarmed, black or white.

Nothing is that absolute. Everyone as the right to defend their life, sometimes with deadly force if needed. A 65 year old woman, for example, would be fully justified in shooting an unarmed 16 year old thug who was attempting to rape or beat her, she could easily be killed, or maimed, and has the most basic of human rights to defend herself.

hedgehog

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is why we're in this situation, this kid life is like worthless to you all. It's all about stores, community,looting and no one remember why it's taking place.

Were are in this situation because it is easier to steal and loot from those businesses that are owned and run by hard working citizens.

Every nationality at one time or another came to this country and lived in ghettos. They WORKED their way out without torching the city and putting otherwise innocent people in jeopardy.

Too many hoodlums, oops, I mean "YOUNG MEN" spend their FREE TIME hurting their own community. You know, like burning down their VERY OWN community.

PUPPY: Next time you need protection or help, who you going to call? No need to answer this rhetorical question. I already know.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I agree but law enforcers are the professionals

They are also human and have human emotions and responses.

From the presented evidence it is certain that the original, physical confrontation took place while Officer Wilson was INSIDE the police car. It is obvious that he was punched several times. Any reasonable person would be in real fear for his life, and or safety, under those circumstances.

That is not to say that the officer handled the original contact properly, he may or may not have. We do know that the adult who was unarmed and shot, had just make a choice to rob a store and attempt to do physical harm to someone in that store when they tried to stop him.

It is more than reasonable to assume that IF he had not robbed the store, and IF he was NOT walking in the middle of the road, he likely not have been approached by Officer Wilson in the first place.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Yes a 12 year old was shot and killed by a Cleveland Police Officer, and why? He had a a air soft gun that was made to look like a real gun. The neighborhood he was in is known for gangs. Had this 12 year old had some upbringing to respect the police authority he would still be alive today.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What happened to "post racial" America? Since the president and attorney general have seen fit to insert themselves into this situation why didn't they do so with strong calls for peace and civility? Why didn't they call for the National Guard to be deployed in full force? Why are they only acting in ways that do nothing to diffuse the situation and can be taken as encouragement? Where is the leadership? This should have been a non-issue from the beginning if there had been appropriate leadership but it will never come from this racist administration hell bent on totally dividing the nation.

Yowpuggy

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
What happened to "post racial" America? Since the president and attorney general have seen fit to insert themselves into this situation why didn't they do so with strong calls for peace and civility? Why didn't they call for the National Guard to be deployed in full force? Why are they only acting in ways that do nothing to diffuse the situation and can be taken as encouragement? Where is the leadership? This should have been a non-issue from the beginning if there had been appropriate leadership but it will never come from this racist administration hell bent on totally dividing the nation.

The President cause that unarmed kid to get kill?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Since this was posted a few days ago, a viewing of it again from a black preacher may be needed to once again.

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
The President cause that unarmed kid to get kill?

Ok, help me with this one. I have read over LDB's post several times and cannot find where he stated, implied, inferred, or suggested that the "President cause that unarmed kid to get killed?"

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Ok, help me with this one. I have read over LDB's post several times and cannot find where he stated, implied, inferred, or suggested that the "President cause that unarmed kid to get killed"
You left off the question mark in your quote. It was a question, not a statement.