VERY Loud Ringtones

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Where can I find VERY LOUD ringtones for my stupid smart phone? I have an Iphone 4 and the ringtones are SO QUIET I slept through several load offers last night. This NOT acceptable.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Zedge.......great selection and free.....I have the Air Raid siren and Nuclear siren as 2 of my alarm tones......

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Just search your app store for ringtones and try them out...though I've had Zedge before and they were decent.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just search your app store for ringtones and try them out...though I've had Zedge before and they were decent.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

App store? LOL! I THINK I remember seeing something about that! I was looking a "Zedge" earlier, might use one of theirs. I miss my old phone, it was LOUD! No way did I ever sleep through that one. Too bad it died.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Layout..get the app off the DU site..It comes from a vendor..I think I paid 1.99 for the waterfowl ringtones..Mallard ringtone is great..Only draw back is, I cant set up a different bird to different ppl.
If its possible I havnt figured it out yet. Check out the other apps also..Most of the DU apps are free.
The Mallard greeting call will wake the dead.

Last edited:

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We downloaded a free volume increaser app. It works quite well. Also the loudest ringtone we have found was the vintage phone. We use our own music to create our ringtones with ringdroid.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We downloaded a free volume increaser app. It works quite well. Also the loudest ringtone we have found was the vintage phone. We use our own music to create our ringtones with ringdroid.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Thanks. Trying to find it now

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Layout..get the app off the DU site..It comes from a vendor..I think I paid 1.99 for the waterfowl ringtones..Mallard ringtone is great..Only draw back is, I cant set up a different bird to different ppl.
If its possible I havnt figured it out yet. Check out the other apps also..Most of the DU apps are free.
The Mallard greeting call will wake the dead.

LOL!! Ready for this one: I am ALREADY "quacked up"!!

Chevy Expresso

Rookie Expediter
On zedge there is a notification one called R2-d2 it is vary loud. I am sometimes embarrassed by it. More so than my Samuel Jackson notification.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Search for a ringtone of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, the part with the cannon shots.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I found some REALLY loud alarm type buzzer thing sound. It is set as the ringtone for FedEx only. My wife would not allow me to use it for anything else, it is THAT annoying! Hopefully this one will wake me up, even with my earplugs in.

Chevy Expresso

Rookie Expediter
Oh if you type loud, or loudsound in zedge. You'll find some good ones you can't sleep through or embarrasse the hell out your wife.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I use the Squad 51 tones from the old "Emergency" show. Works like a charm and suits my past in EMS :cool:

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
After you find something you like, test it in different environments. Some that sound loud in one setting will become a whisper in another. My "cricket chirp" on high setting sounds more like the scary music in Psycho. It cuts through lots of back ground environments. It's really good in the library. It's only a problem when I'm watching Futurama, and they cut to a outdoor night scene, and their crickets have me checking my phone.

eb

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
After you find something you like, test it in different environments. Some that sound loud in one setting will become a whisper in another. My "cricket chirp" on high setting sounds more like the scary music in Psycho. It cuts through lots of back ground environments. It's really good in the library. It's only a problem when I'm watching Futurama, and they cut to a outdoor night scene, and their crickets have me checking my phone.

eb

Higher pitch tones fall outside of my ability to hear. I found a fairly loud horn. I still have trouble with it waking me up when I have my ear plugs in be it's better.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
iPhone 4 is one of your problems. When I got the iPhone 5 - they greatly improved the loudness of the speaker.

Kyle06

Seasoned Expediter
On Zedge, download the ring tone "loudest ringtone" it's loud and annoying.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app