US confirms ambassador killed in Libya

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the briefing I thought it go something like...

Obama: Hillary, how is our security at the embassies?
Hillary: Fine, Mr President...

Just saying....

The "Beast" was no likely at many of those briefings. The Pres would have been briefed, by intell people, of several situations brewing. They wold have told him of the possible threats that were coming down. HE would have made the call, to instruct State, to remove people or beef up security. It ALL starts at the top. Those briefings normally take place on a daily basis. The 'briefers' are given certain information from the agencies to pass up the chain. ANYTIME there is ANY possible threat to an embassy that information was passed on in those briefings. It is VERY difficult to get an 'item' on that briefing agenda, threats went straight to the top of the page.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think it is almost TOO convenient at a time when security personal where withdrawn, and before it was again beefed up, that this attack happened spontaneously....it had to planned.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think it is almost TOO convenient at a time when security personal where withdrawn, and before it was again beefed up, that this attack happened spontaneously....it had to planned.

It WAS planned. It was too well put together to have just been a riot over a film clip. On 9/11 on top of that.

Obama blew it, AGAIN!!! He is a blithering idiot. An EVIL blithering idiot.