Urinating in public

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
I realize trucking was a male based career field for many years but that's since changed, I come back out of the truckstop and here is this guy letting loose and not even trying to be the least bit discreet! I Realize that sometimes nature has its own mind but reality is that women and children are present all the time in the truckstops and if your too lazy to walk to the restroom at the very least try and be discreet!!!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
This can not only get you arrested, but put on a sex offender list for life.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
I agree. I suppose there will always be rude people that have no respect for there self or others. I doubt a night in the pokey would do them any good,although they do deserve it,plus a hefty fine.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
I've worked in construction before and sometimes there's no place to go but this guy was twenty feet from six rather large dumpsters the fuel counter and the truck stop at a TA it was called for, and then he shoved his empty mtdew box and food wrappers to boot ....SMH

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I'm just happy I was still inside and missed the show!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm just happy I was still inside and missed the show!

Instant replay
calvin-pees.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you can't get some people to pick up a toilet seat if your going to stand or wash their hands after, should we really expect anything less :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, except in a few rare occasions, this of course cannot be condoned. The fact is, however, men, and likely women too, have been peeing where ever they happen to be for a much longer time in history than we have had either truckstops or toilet seats. It's just difficult to break evolutionary habits.

bernieh48

Veteran Expediter
If you call the cops it will depend on what state your in as to what they will do. Most won't do anything. NC all they did was make the driver clean it up and apologize to me. Now Delaware is awesome. They arrested the guy and towed his truck and trailer!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you call the cops it will depend on what state your in as to what they will do. Most won't do anything. NC all they did was make the driver clean it up and apologize to me. Now Delaware is awesome. They arrested the guy and towed his truck and trailer!

Towed his truck and trailer for taking a leak? What would do to the guy if he took a dump? Shoot him?

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Some people just lack respect for other people! If your too lazy to walk to a restroom than at very least try and be a tad bit less obvious.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Some people just lack respect for other people! If your too lazy to walk to a restroom than at very least try and be a tad bit less obvious.

Yes they are. In more ways than this as well. I would be willing to bet that this is not the only thing this guy does that is rude.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Some people are just trashy people. There's no excuse for peeing in a truckstop parking lot. That's just absolute trash.

noneya

Active Expediter
Some people are just trashy people. There's no excuse for peeing in a truckstop parking lot. That's just absolute trash.

Trash like that makes all of us truckers look bad.

SENT FROM YA MAMA'S HOUSE