UPDATE for those interested.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
If I may quote the late George Carlin on "Civil Rights" on you tube. "Police officers are paid to comit perjury,when it benifits the states case." The Ohio Public Defenders Office refused to even take the case,because I had a CDL,and they don't do driver's license restorations.

You can quote Carlin when you decide to actually mention all the facts rather than just your imaginary version. From the pictures it looks like you turned in front of him anyway, probably trying to beat the light.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I people at the gas station on the corner of HWY 23,and HWY 224 tried to tell the Ohio highway Patrol that he ran the light red. The officers told them "We're not interested". The police left that information off the accident report. What was this guy doing that he couldn.t see a big truck in the middle of the intersation making a turn on green? His neglience was covered up. They are cops for Christ sakes,instead they bend the law,twist it,and sell it.Their ad claims "We treat every one equally". I had to lose my livihood,so the cops could cover up for a Ohio state employee.If I may quote the late George Carlin on "Civil Rights" on you tube. "Police officers are paid to comit perjury,when it benifits the states case." The Ohio Public Defenders Office refused to even take the case,because I had a CDL,and they don't do driver's license restorations.

Sounds like you should've done your own homework, and gotten their names yourself, instead of relying on the cops.