Tucker Carlson Cancelled - Gone From Fox News

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It’s summer. Tucker is mostly fly fishing and enjoying late breakfasts with his wife in Northwest Maine. At some point, likely in autumn, he’ll have something more steady than the occasional random video with no set time. That’s the impression I got from watching the full Tucker/Russell Brand interview on Rumble.

Last edited:
Reactions: danthewolf00

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He is not a politician just like Reagan....
Reagan wasn't a politician? Wow, shlt is getting deeper and deeper.

If two term President of the Screen Actors Guild, Two term Governor of California, And twice POTUS, doesn't make one a politician, I don't know what does.

Last edited:
Reactions: coalminer

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

If two term President of the Screen Actors Guild, Two term Governor of California, And twice POTUS, doesn't make one a politician, I don't know what does.
How about 45 plus years as a senator?

Reactions: muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

And the screen actors guild doesn't count.....as government office.

Reactions: muttly

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Carlson/Blaze Forum was a preview of what we might hear from some of the GOP candidates in the debates. I've only seen three of the interviews so far: Pence was about what one would expect; Scott blew it - just got up and made a canned speech. But for those who aren't familiar with Vivek Ramaswamy, I'd suggest taking time to watch his interview in the link below. He hit it out of the park.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Carlson/Blaze Forum was a preview of what we might hear from some of the GOP candidates in the debates. I've only seen three of the interviews so far: Pence was about what one would expect; Scott blew it - just got up and made a canned speech. But for those who aren't familiar with Vivek Ramaswamy, I'd suggest taking time to watch his interview in the link below. He hit it out of the park.

I like him. He's smart, articulate, and upbeat. Some are saying he could be surpassing DeSantis in the polls for second place rather soon.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Ramaswamy would make a great vp
Not to Trump. Trump will pick a lapdog; someone who does not think on their own. Someone who will not upstage Trump. Pence filled that bill for years. Trump will pick a sycophant for a VP, not an articulate, expressive, self-promoter, alpha like Ramaswamy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's rare for a Presidential candidate to say they want to be on the ticket as VP with their opposition.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not to Trump. Trump will pick a lapdog; someone who does not think on their own. Someone who will not upstage Trump. Pence filled that bill for years. Trump will pick a sycophant for a VP, not an articulate, expressive, self-promoter, alpha like Ramaswamy.
As most Presidential nominees do

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trump needs someone who knows DC and how to maneuver effectively inside the swamp. I could see Tim Scott checking a lot of boxes and being a calming force to the Trump storm.