Try Hours Inc.

mark1213

Seasoned Expediter
Posted on General but no response ...was asking if anyone had any experience with Try Hours Expedite out of Maumee, Ohio...thanks in advance!

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
I leased a truck from them from 6-03 to 2-04
They promised me a 500 dollar bonus after 6 months of
driving for them.
GUESS WHAT??????? I'M STILL WAITING.
SO IF ANY OF YOU TRY HOUR PERSONEL ARE LURKING ON HERE
I WANT MY MONEY.
THEY ALSO CHARGE YOU 7 DOLLARS EVERYTIME YOU USE YOUR COM CARD.
Ask for a 50 dollar advance and all you are going to get is 43 bucks.
WHAT A SCAM
YES THERE WERE A LOT OF TRYING HOURS,WORKING FOR TRY HOURS

Mike
Whitewolf 53

HERE LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p
:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

stormy67

Seasoned Expediter
I hope u havent gone to try hours yet. DONT DO IT....Save yourself the head ache. ever heard of ripoffreport.com? go their site and do a search for try hours red hot. They are a joke.One big ripoff, all talk and broken promises. Feel free to send me a privaate message and i will tell u what u probly dont want to hear.

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
I drove one of their company trucks back in 2001 to see if I wanted to do this. There was good and bad but I'm still doing this and not with them. It took me six months to get my escrow back and I had to threaten legal action.

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
I just got home after 4 weeks out there,i have to dig thru my files to find there settlement to me but it will be posted on here.
THE ONE THING I DO REMEMBER WAS THEM CHARGING ME I THINK WAS 165 BUCKS FOR A NEW MATTRESS,WHEN ALL I GOT FROM THEM WAS AN OLD MATTRESS THAT CAME WITH THE TRUCK.I HAD TO THROW THE FLEA INFECTED THING IN THE TRASH AND BUY ME A AIR MATTRESS.I SCRATCHED FOR 1 WEEK.
Joe the mechanic there was the ONLY DECENT PERSON THEY HAD.
JUST ONE HELL OF A NICE GUY.

Mike
Whitewolf 53

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Since you threw the mattress out, there's no evidence. You should've brought it up to them when you checked out the truck for the first time.

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I think boxing it up and sending back to them COD with a request for a new one would have been better.

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
Yeah Hawk.I know i should have done that.But i left my air mattress,with pump in the truck when i left.And they still charged me for a new mattress.

Mike
Whitewolf 53

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
>Did any Lizards use that mattress?:9 :9

I will never tell(HEE HEE)

Mike
Whitewolf 53

Night_Runner36

Seasoned Expediter
I pulled into the TA here in Franklin Tn today and I parked next to one of thier trucks .....it didnt look nothing like the shiney new ones on thier ad. the driver wasnt very friendly either guess he wasnt in a very good mood .....and to think I almost went to work for them gues I was lucky that All State Express called Me first....I did see a new Expediter out there last night didnt Know UPS had gotten into it has well the truck looked very nice and the driver was friendly has well talked to him over the CB has we were both running down I-65 south