TruckerPetition.Org

moose

Veteran Expediter
Whether you agree with all or parts of the petition is not the point.
the point is that a group of truckers is going to the Gov. saying enough is enough.
they needs your support.
Please sign the petition.
i did, (before i even clicked to read it).

TruckerPetition.org - WE NEED YOU! - sign

protect your rights, protect your lovely-hood. take pride of letting your voice herd.
thanks.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Don't put your real email in. You will get emails with more petitions to sign. Just this morning I got a petition to keep a woman with cancer's house from getting foreclosed and another about paying teachers what they are worth.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Don't put your real email in. You will get emails with more petitions to sign. Just this morning I got a petition to keep a woman with cancer's house from getting foreclosed and another about paying teachers what they are worth.

Just unsubscribe through the link at the bottom of the email.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A petition Really? Boy that will show big O we truckers mean business.........LOL
I vote for stronger methods that won't end up in the waste basket

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And what would that be? A strike? That will never work.[/QUOTEremember the million man march? how about A million truck march? Picture that 1 milion trucks on the lawn in D.C. THAT would send A message. Just need someone to coordnate it.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
It's easier said than done. Petitions are professional way of doing it. Anything else shows disrespect which is already how we are portrayed in the eyes of law makers.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I like the idea of treating this as a civil rights issue and presenting the petition to the U.S Commission on Civil Rights. Going this route has been very successful for just about every minority that has tried it.

The name of this petition, the Driver Sovereignty Bill, sounds a bit pushy, demanding and in your face. Even the gays had the good sense to tone down their cause and call it Gay Rights instead of the Homosexual Sovereignty Bill.