Trash cans use' em!

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
I think all the men who make excuses for the men who do nasty things are just feeling guilty. Most of the decent men defend the use of bathrooms or at least throwing away the pee bottle in the trash. Anything else is just being lazy.

Also, with so many people having children out on the road as well as women drivers, you'd think the men wouldn't want to go in front of them. But then again, we're talking about the type of men that make you feel raped with their eyes when you walk into the truck stop. Lol, it can definately be weird out here.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Lol! Nothing like needing a drink and not being able to walk through a truck stop without the random rude comments about your behind or other assets...

Pagan Trucker Girl - Blessed Be

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, I usually only go with my husband because then at least they won't talk to me:) He jokes that it's like a prison yard though. It's so uncomfortable sometimes but what can you do? It's just strange the difference in men out there. Some hold the door open, won't hardly cuss in front of you, and of course wouldn't DARE pee in front of you. Then there's the ones that slam it in your face, say every foul word known to man, and of course they DO pee in front of you. Haha.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lol! Nothing like needing a drink and not being able to walk through a truck stop without the random rude comments about your behind or other assets...

Well, you should not be drinking and driving! LOL!!! :p (Just funnin with ya!)

Lest we forget, there are plenty of women out there who are just as rude, crude and disgusting as the men. There are just more men concentrated in truck stops because there are more men in trucking. Crude and couthless is not limited by any factor.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Lol! They don't sell my brand at the truck stops! :p
And yes rudeness knows no gender lines but on the road women are a minority...sometimes it's like being the steak around a huge pack of dogs! But manners, respect and just being nice are dying concepts! Especially if you're outside the box, then people definitely treat you different and not in a good way!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lol! They don't sell my brand at the truck stops! :p
And yes rudeness knows no gender lines but on the road women are a minority...sometimes it's like being the steak around a huge pack of dogs! But manners, respect and just being nice are dying concepts! Especially if you're outside the box, then people definitely treat you different and not in a good way!

Yeah, I know, I had to deal with it when I was younger. Not anymore. Once went into an all girl high school with a band I played drums with. Enough said! :cool:

It's all in how you handle it. When 'remarks" are made, just turn around, look the idiot straight in the eye and without even cracking a smile say: Yep! I look great! It is because I take care of my self, you should try it sometime!

That would do it!

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Lol! It does help at the docks...I get unloaded faster and get more help! My boyfriend about fell over the day laughing when a fight almost broke out over who was unloading my truck! :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, enjoy it before gravity takes over! That Fig Newton dude messed us all up when he invented it! :p:eek:

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Not a fan of gravity! I'm fighting it every step of the way, good genes help!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I know what ya mean. Gravity has caused me to have to use gold bond after every shower. Otherwise I want be able to walk with the chaffin that goes on.

I tried "floating" instead of walking for the same reason. Gravity made me fall.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wear your jeans around you're knees it's fashionable! :D

Can't do that for a few reason. One, I am not a blithering idiot and I take pride in NEAT! Two, wearing your belt that low makes it hard to conceal and or draw your hand gun, and Three, gravity.