Trash cans use' em!

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I've been out on the road since January, and if I see one more trucker or expediter throw trash on the ground or out the window I'll need bail money!! If you can't get your fat butt to a trash can you've got serious issues. I'm no size zero yet I manage! Nothing is worse than getting out to walk around truck stop or while waiting to get into dock and see **** bottles, trash, etc. scattered everywhere!!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've been out on the road since January, and if I see one more trucker or expediter throw trash on the ground or out the window I'll need bail money!! If you can't get your fat butt to a trash can you've got serious issues. I'm no size zero yet I manage! Nothing is worse than getting out to walk around truck stop or while waiting to get into dock and see **** bottles, trash, etc. scattered everywhere!!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

There are a lot of slobs out there to be sure. Not ONLY truckers, just lazy slobs in general. They are becoming the norm rather than the exception. Just look at our cities.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
When I dump my trash, which is usually a Walmart-sized bag, I usually go find the truck stop's dumpster. I don't mess with the compactors, though. It doesn't help much, but it saves someone else from having to lug it from the garbage can to the dumpster. I just cut out the middleman.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When I dump my trash, which is usually a Walmart-sized bag, I usually go find the truck stop's dumpster. I don't mess with the compactors, though. It doesn't help much, but it saves someone else from having to lug it from the garbage can to the dumpster. I just cut out the middleman.

Don't let the unions hear you say that! :p

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I agree it's becoming the norm everywhere with everyone, it's unfortunate and disheartening!

Pagan Trucker Girl - Blessed Be

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
why not just dump it out on the grass?... like where the doggie area is?....or water the plants?...

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
What the pee bottles? Got me! In Kansas City at the Ford plant the entrance is a wooded, grassy area with sidewalks though I'd go for a walk...couldn't bc of the trash and pee bottles!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I believe the OP was tired of dealing with OTHER people's trash, etc. So am I.

It amazes me just how sloppy and nasty people are becoming any more. They trash everything they touch. Throw trash on other's property and don't clean up their own property when it gets trashed.

BOTH of my grandmothers used to clean their porch, sidewalk AND STREET out to the center in front of their houses, DAILY. weather permitting. That was the NORM in their neighborhoods. It just shows how low many have sunk in a VERY short time.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Yes Shooter tired of other peoples trash! And the lack of respect not only for others but for the Earth as well! And my grandma still sweeps her sidewalks when she can...though she's getting a little frail to do it daily.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My grandparents are long dead. My Dad will be 90 in Oct. I pick up trash when people throw it in my yard, but luckily, I have NO sidewalk! Too far out in the country for those things.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Grandma or Grannie is 80 but she really keeps trying to do all things she did...she just finally started letting my son mow her yard for her.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Grandma or Grannie is 80 but she really keeps trying to do all things she did...she just finally started letting my son mow her yard for her.

The more she does the better off she will be. My Dad still does MOST of his grass mowing and show removal. We thought about hiring someone to handle it but he calls his outdoor work "spring training" and looks forward it!

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
She's not suppose to do that stuff anymore due to health issues but she still does the gardening just not the hard manual labor stuff.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm not against calling the law on people when they throw trash out like that. They deserve what they get.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Shooter of course not...the roles reverse I've become the caretaker now...well actually my mother finally is stepping up since I've been on the road.
LDB I've got lots of attitude I just let it rip!

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
Better watch out! Last time I mentioned not only trash but men peeing in front of me, I was told I'm not cut out for trucking and that they just aren't used to women being on the road as an excuse. Lol....It's kind of pathetic. Recently we saw a guy get out of his truck, and pee on the guy's truck next to him. We honked at him and waved so he knew he was caught. We never saw the other driver, but if we did, I would have told him. I'm sure he wouldn't want to go touching things on his truck and get someone's bodily germs on him. It's gross.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Butterfly it's 2012...they had better get used to women on the road! Just because we choose to not be nasty slobs doesn't make us less road worthy! :p