Trailer fee's ?? Bolt express

tone1565

Seasoned Expediter
Hi ya'll 1st post, be easy just wanted to see if I could get some clarification on trailer fees at bolt express, reading some documents and came across $100 dollar fee per week or month or, do I even have to take this deduction. Would have called but it was after 6:00 eastern. And i would like if a driver could explain the whole lifestyle at bolt express and may be some tips.

Freightliner century class
From Atlanta, realitives up and down I-75
Truckload div.

newbiefrommi

Seasoned Expediter
yah its a hundred per week...i drive a van for bolt ..but remember in orintation they said 100 p/w ....seemed liked alot to me

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Why would one pay a 100 dollar a week fee for a company trailer if you are hauling THEIR freight?
One could lease their own for much cheaper.
Secondly, there are way too many companies that have no charge to pull their trailer. If you have your own, then they pay a higher percentage.
I think I would look very carefully before I would be willing to pay $5200 per year to use their trailer.

tone1565

Seasoned Expediter
Yeah I thought it was abit strange, without more on the percentage side for the truck 70/30, (the higher for the truck). But there was a lot that I thought needed explaining, can't wait to talk to Anne or Mark i'm sure they will clarify. I got hi-hopes for doing business with them according to my research on bolt express, I'm very excited.