Tornado warning

bobwg

Expert Expediter
St Louis area got hit hard the airport will be closed for days due to damage looks like 2 tornadoes hit the area so far no deaths reported but they are doing a block by block search now

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I delivered on Tuesday evening in Campbellsburg, Indiana and right at that minute a tornado was headed right for Washington County Indiana. I decided to stay inside the break room with the employees and just sat there thinking the worse hoping for the best. Boom, and the lights went out, then back on, then off again. I was about to Sheet myself. I can't handle this kind of weather. As I drove back to the rest area in Scottsburg I saw downed trees, bent up highway signs, and debris all over the highway. What a night.

tumbleweeds

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
We are in St. Louis. We were at the Home Depot when the tornado came through. They put us in the break room for about 1/2 and hour while the sirens wailed and then the all clear. It took us 2 hours to get back to the hotel we were in. The I-270 was closed in both directions because of down power lines. There were trees down all over the place and several houses are heavly damaged. Been a long night.

No deaths, just a few injuries. Overall life is good. The houses can be rebuilt and the trees will grow back.

When it's a rockin, it isn't always for good reasons.