Top Profile Visits

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Here is some interesting forum data - that may not really mean anything, nonetheless, here it is:

Top Profile Visits

1 Turtle 11,492
2 OntarioVanMan 11,076
3 cheri1122 10,222
4 layoutshooter 9,503
5 Lawrence 9,425

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right - here I am, stuck in the middle.....

Sorry, couldn't resist, lol. Mostly, it's pretty good company! :D

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here is some interesting forum data - that may not really mean anything, nonetheless, here it is:

This data shows who's profiles get visited the most. What it doesn't show is who is doing all this visiting. I would like to see the top 5 visitors acknowledged. I'm sure the number 1 spot belongs to willis. You all know willis. He/she has been a member since 6-15-08. She/he has 0 posts, 0 threads started and his/her last activity was today at 5:56 p.m. Willis is the E.O. peeping Tom/Thomasena. She/he likes to look at everyone's profile and then crawls back into the virtual shrubbery.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
When you think about it, attention-deficit order makes a lot of sense. In this country there isn’t a lot worth paying attention to.:D

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
When you think about it, attention-deficit order makes a lot of sense. In this country there isn’t a lot worth paying attention to.:D

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER: THERE IS ENOUGH HORSE CHEEZE OUT HERE TO FERTILIZE MICHIGAN AND OHIO, IMHO.:eek:DID I SAY THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter

Top Profile Visits

1 Turtle 11,492
2 OntarioVanMan 11,076
3 cheri1122 10,222
4 layoutshooter 9,503
5 Lawrence 9,425

I thought OVM had over 14k?? I cannot think of the other but someone here has 15k now. Tuff to get old and forget names.:eek:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Names aren't the only things you forget when you get old.
Profile visits, pppp post count. Same thing. Both start with p.

What was I talking about?

Oh, yeah. I forgot.

Looks like OVM will catch me before too long, and then I won't be at the top of the steep creep heap, for people to peep. Little Bo Peep lost her Jeep. That's deep.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Names aren't the only things you forget when you get old.
Profile visits, pppp post count. Same thing. Both start with p.

What was I talking about?

Oh, yeah. I forgot.

Looks like OVM will catch me before too long, and then I won't be at the top of the steep creep heap, for people to peep. Little Bo Peep lost her Jeep. That's deep.

That is because of the things I post..people are curious to see what idiot really posted...*L*

Scott...you'll notice I have only 2 green bars....I am NOT that popular....:p