Cargo Van Too good to be true?

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow a few YouTubes later and this thread blows up.

I saw it was a 3500 therefore useless. Which doesn't stop one from selling it here, and staying home for a year ;)

(Former coyote transport or a few bloody bullet holes i wonder)

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We bought it in 2014 brand new for our small business in Flea Market, but have not been using this van a lot, since we were out of the country for a while.

So just send your money to (insert foreign country name here) and their representative will get with you to turn over the keys and title. And for a slight extra fee they'll include a lightly used bridge.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
We bought it in 2014 brand new for our small business in Flea Market, but have not been using this van a lot, since we were out of the country for a while.

So just send your money to (insert foreign country name here) and their representative will get with you to turn over the keys and title. And for a slight extra fee they'll include a lightly used bridge.
Yup Leo, a typical Craigslist foreign SCAM

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Weird. I guess my cash in hand policy has insulated me...never heard of that scam.

Possibly the only useful thing the Ontario government has ever done: forced "buy and sell package" listing previous owners, mileages reported, title status, and liens. You can't transfer an ownership (title) without one...so much could still go wrong tho

So that's what dealers are for. Hmmm

guido4475

Not a Member

Yup Leo, a typical Craigslist foreign SCAM

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Ya think Craigslist scams are bad, you ought to see the scams on dating websites...lol

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
With those kinda prices and a I4 I could get back into the business. (note to self) check current rates. :D I make a $1 per mile in my car now.