Toledo, Canada??

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
OK Witness, here's the situation, and I'm telling you this not as a regular Joe, but as a Moderator. Real official-like and everything. The Soapbox is a political forum, but it's not solely a political forum. Topics other than politics are welcomed and often posted in the Soapbox. Leo chose to post his thread in the Soapbox. The moderators of this forum made the decision to leave it right where it is. You questioned it and received an answer. There's nothing more to discuss on that subject, as it would be pointless and unproductive to the forums.

Your desire that I not post to the forums unless I'm performing a Moderator function is just not going to happen. Get over it, learn to live with it, or don't let the door hit you in the donkey on your way out. I don't really care which.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Our moderators are never going to be invisible, They live with that bullseye!

I agree that it is unusual, what anthem to sing could be political, correct forum this time. Now, if we start posting race results..... :)

Dale

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
witness23;538149... or keep your mod status and only participate when your job as a moderator is required. Here is my line of thought on the role of a mod and how a mod should conduct themselves. Moderators(in my opinion)should be virtually invisible and surface only when situations arise that [B said:
do not seem likely [/B]to resolve themselves.

I agree and think you would make a wonderful moderator.