Tiger Woods DUI

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's not that TMZ supposedly got one of their facts wrong. It appears that they got multiple facts wrong. Like the complete opposite of what may have actually happened. It's just a little weird that they could be so completely inaccurate in their story. Other news entities initially picked up their story linking to them directly or via the NY Post so they are at least considered reputable.
TMZ and the NY Post are both considered to be about the same, credibility-wise. Any legit news outlets that picked up the story and ran it at face value (I'm not aware of any that did), would have almost certainly had as the lead, "According to TMZ." But even that's risky, as all credible news outlets long ago learned.

Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This just in: Woods has just been admitted to the Concubine Rehab and Re-education Center to help him in his addictions..................
Why would he have to go through all of that?
According to his statement he said it was just an unexpected reaction to a mix of his medications. I presumed he was being honest when said that.
The word "concubine" should be your first clue as to the comedy and sarcasm of the name of the rehab center. Remember, he had earlier gone to a rehab clinic for his sex addiction. :D
Oops. I need to fresh up on my vocabulary. It went right over my head. :D
Honestly, it did mine, too, at first. I glossed over "concubine" assuming it was some spiffy Florida-esque, Cuban-type name of the place. Then I took a closer look at it as I was about to copy and past it into Google to get the story. I never got as far as copying it. I laughed and gave it a "like" instead. :D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Him and how many many thousands of others? Who cares any more than they care about any one of the others? Maybe if the media stopped saying anything at all about nothing at all, and most of what they say is truly nothing at all, they could get the small portion remaining correct.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Must have been a slow news day for this story to garnish so much attention.

Oh wait, this just in...

f69924677ef132c0a7fc5bb4e9d98280.png

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Honestly, it did mine, too, at first. I glossed over "concubine" assuming it was some spiffy Florida-esque, Cuban-type name of the place.
The word "concubine" immediately got my attention by jumping out of my computer screen and sticking in my eye. Very funny! It was certainly a refreshing change from "apple cider vinegar".

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But if it was just a 'bad reaction' to his doctor prescribed medications then why would he need help?
That little purple guy that called himself Prince had a "bad reaction" to his doctor's prescribed medications but he is way beyond needing help.