"This is it, we're toast!!" thread...

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This thread is for reporting any Zombie sightings, or anything else that may indicate the end is nigh. All clear here in Alpena so far, but the weather is crappy and if I were a Zombie I'd want to be some place nicer.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All clear in Minneapolis, although it is still dark outside. Almost a third of the way into the day and I'm still alive. I survived 12-12-12, I might make it through 12-21-12, if I do I guess the next milestone will be November 12. I think the Mayans should have throttled back a bit on the tequila and peyote. Or at least not mix the two while working on calendars.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh, oh! My dog is in the basement barking at the patio door. Probably just bunnies running around the back yard, right? It still dark outside, but I'm sure if there were Zombies out there I could see them or hear them. They've got an awkward gait and in general seem clumsy. I'm pretty sure they couldn't sneak up on me.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
No Zombies but Gremlins for sure.
Power failure here at the house.
50 plus ppl coming for Christmas party tommorrow..3 hams two turkeys and assorted dishes to be cooked yet..
Consumers Power reports thousands without power in the area and no time frame given to restore power. Scambling for 2nd generator and for someone with the knowledge to back feed power to my main breaker box if needed. Lights and heat arnt a proplem I know how to back feed those circuits but as far as the 220 power I am at a loss and aint messing with it.
Its not quite the end but it sure could screw up the weekend.. :mad:

Wife will be in a panic when she gets out of work and hears this if we dont have power by then..:D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Only the usual few over in the corner who periodically make appearances here on EO.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Zombie sighting! 800,000 strong. Showed up as soon as I crossed from Dearborn into Detroit.

What's this? They all have rings on their foreheads. No... not rings. Silly me. It's...

obama-o-logo-white-bg-2-landscape.png

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still no sightings here, but there was something not quite right about the bell ringer at Wally World.