This is a test

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just wanted to see if I succeeded in changing my avatar, but it doesn't have a preview option for us cyberincompetents.:+

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
No good - back to the loon - I mean, the Roadrunner! Does anyone else think that once you choose an avatar, it should be removed from the list? It just feels weird to see 'your' avatar attached to someone else's post, IMO - or am I being a loon?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thanks, Mike. Your shirt, and Cyn's, are still hanging in my van, in case I run into the blue behemoth on the road. ;)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Cheri, It's a roadrunner not a loon! Keep trying. But I still like the loon. I mean roadrunner.

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
>I have been trying to change mine too, its supposed to be
>the pup, but I don't think it is sticking...

Ditto! As of now I'm Coco the X

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cheri, if you're trying to do a custom avatar, and good luck trying to come up with something cooler than a bulldog with it's tongue sticking out, you can't send it directly to your profile. My son sent Bob to a website that he stores pictures on and then to EO.

BTW, the term I use to describe myself is cyber-retard.:+

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I typed cyberretard first, then changed it, lol. I sent my photo to Photobucket, and when I tried either typing the URL in, or copying it, I got the same box with an x that Coco & Truckergirl got.
You're right about Bob, but now he has to compete with Moot's dog Lyla, and that pair of white German Shephards are beautiful, and so is Draco's Boxer, and if Linder posted a photo of Molly, her Cocker Spaniel, it would be pretty tough to choose a favorite - but nobody else calls their dog the Wanker, I bet...:p

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Send me any pics you want to use as an avatar, and I'll resize it (if possible) and send it to Lawrence for hosting.

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

"You cannot tailor make the situations in life, but you can tailor make the attitudes to fit those situations before they arise"

Zig Ziglar