thinkin' of a new paint job........

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Jack - the IT nazis here have this machine set up to not open certain attachemnts. :( I still am unable to open. I will give it a try from home!

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Hi Samuella! When you comin back????

And Jack.....the paint job.........OK by me!

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
Nice paint job, BUT, your not thinking of re-doing B-386 are ya?? LOL Oh boy, here we go!!! :)
Now I really need to get Cindy thru orientation so she can drive, I'll be the one hiding in the back!!

Hey Jack, is it all the pain meds or is this a flashback??? lol

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Well I like it! We could use the paint job as part of a new logo for Bolt! LOL!!

Hey guys! I'll be in Charlotte next Thursday (16th) for the EO work shop! If any of y'all are in the area...stop in and say HI!!!

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
I know that this is an old thread, but did you guys here that the new Bolt colors will be pink and purple with chrome lightening bolts? :p

Attachments

• 03-08.jpg
    03-08.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 52

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
i got nooooo problem with pink and purple. it'll match my, um........ that would be just awesome on a dark blue truck!

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Sounds like a plan. :p What a sharp looking fleet. :D I really like the idea of the pink and purple on Jack and Gracie's dark blue van.
How was vacation, AnneM?

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
vaca was FABULOUS!!!! Thanks for asking!!!!!

Dan...You would remove the pink?? Chicks dig guys that like pink!! LOL!!! And as far as Jack and Gracie's van.....My gosh....It would be like a traveling briuse!!!! LOL!!!

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
This is now an even older thread, but Bolt followed through on their promises.

Attachments

• 0226001115.jpg
    0226001115.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 0226001446.jpg
    0226001446.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 0228001523.jpg
    0228001523.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 48