The Word of the Lord, according to Warren Jeffs

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Ok I do not believe he is of God, at least the one I know.
I do not believe in what he is doing.
But what I want to know is How can this guy be sane to want more than 1 wife.
I can barley handle 1 much less 2 or 3...
Just sayin

The last time a prominent polygamist was on trial, Jay Leno said something like, "Police arrested a man who was living in several trailers in the desert with 5 wives and 11 children. If found guilty, he could be sentenced to live in trailers in the desert with 5 wives and 11 children."

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
You can easily tell by how they act, and please don't let how these people act influence your feelings about God. They don't know Him...

Just my humble opinion, and all I will say...

You said it. Some people who claim to be Christians embarass me.... but then again, Im sure some look at me and go... "seriously?" LoL.

God is great.... his public relations team could use a lil work sometimes :)

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
You said it. Some people who claim to be Christians embarass me.... but then again, Im sure some look at me and go... "seriously?" LoL.

God is great.... his public relations team could use a lil work sometimes :)

Hey, sometimes I embarrass me, and I know I embarrass the Lord sometimes.

Remember when Satan went up to heaven and God pointed out Job as a good example? Satan replied that it would be different if Job's life wasn't so easy.

Well, since Jesus kicked the crap out of Satan, he no longer has access to heaven, so he can't have any more conversations like that. But if he could, it would be him bringing me up to God, like so:

"Isn't he one of Yours?"
(in exasperation) "Yeah..."
(chuckling) "See what he did last Tuesday? And then he did it again on Thursday!"
"Yeah, yeah, I know! I'm the omniscient one, remember? Look, I'm working with him; he's getting better...SLOWLY..."
"If You say so."

Last edited:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Breaking News: Polygamist leader Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison plus 20 years for child sexual assault.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sexual assault on a child should be punished to fullest extent that the law allows. Texas did right putting this wack job away.

Why is polygamy a federal crime? What part of our Constitution allows the FEDERAL government to regulate marriage? Texas, or any stated can outlaw it, it is a state issue.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Sexual assault on a child should be punished to fullest extent that the law allows. Texas did right putting this wack job away.

Why is polygamy a federal crime? What part of our Constitution allows the FEDERAL government to regulate marriage? Texas, or any stated can outlaw it, it is a state issue.

Old testament dudes had many many wives( concubines). They must have had an endless supply of the BIG BLUE pills and died young, IMHO:D, but happy ..................