The Trump Card...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump routinely exaggerates his finances. I'll wait for the official campaign finance reports to come out before I believe a word of his Florida fundraiser claim.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying.

Well ... I might have clarified further (by providing a quote or a link) but a couple of months ago I noticed an odd thing:

I was going back and looking at some old posts and noticed where someone had quoted a post of yours and I tried to click back to the original and got a message that it couldn't be found.

Poof !

Just gone ...

Odd that ...

Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well ... I might have clarified further (by providing a quote or a link) but a couple of months ago I noticed an odd thing:

I was going back and looking at some old posts and noticed where someone had quoted a post of yours and I tried to click back to the original and got a message that it couldn't be found.

Poof !

Just gone ...

Odd that ...
The quote I posted about Truth Social is still there.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If the company is so solvent, and its prospects are so good, why is it's stock falling like a rock?
Why is Disney’s stock falling? Stocks go up and down. Truth Social just completed a merger. According to Nunes, it’s a three year plan. Be patient and stay out of the prognostication business.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman