The Trump Card...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Trump routinely exaggerates his finances. I'll wait for the official campaign finance reports to come out before I believe a word of his Florida fundraiser claim.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
200 million of capital. Future is looking bright for Truth Social.
Broadening their horizons too. Important that they’re working on an additional niche market.

• Haha

ATeam

Retired Expediter
200 million of capital. Future is looking bright for Truth Social.
Broadening their horizons too. Important that they’re working on an additional niche market.
If the company is so solvent, and its prospects are so good, why is it's stock falling like a rock?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying.

Well ... I might have clarified further (by providing a quote or a link) but a couple of months ago I noticed an odd thing:

I was going back and looking at some old posts and noticed where someone had quoted a post of yours and I tried to click back to the original and got a message that it couldn't be found.

Poof !

Just gone ...

Odd that ...

Reactions: Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well ... I might have clarified further (by providing a quote or a link) but a couple of months ago I noticed an odd thing:

I was going back and looking at some old posts and noticed where someone had quoted a post of yours and I tried to click back to the original and got a message that it couldn't be found.

Poof !

Just gone ...

Odd that ...
The quote I posted about Truth Social is still there.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If the company is so solvent, and its prospects are so good, why is it's stock falling like a rock?
Why is Disney’s stock falling? Stocks go up and down. Truth Social just completed a merger. According to Nunes, it’s a three year plan. Be patient and stay out of the prognostication business.

• Haha