The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Meanwhile, in other news, the lunatic, election-denying kooks and grifters over at Screw The Vote have been found in contempt in Federal court:

Election-denying True the Vote leaders found in contempt during chaotic court hearing

:clapping-happy:

These are the jokers that "partnered" with Dinesh "Convicted Felon" D'Souza to produce "2000 Mules" ...

Prison-Dinesh-1lvurz9.png

Lock Them Up !!!

:tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Meanwhile, in other news, the lunatic, election-denying kooks and grifters over at Screw The Vote have been found in contempt in Federal court:

Election-denying True the Vote leaders found in contempt during chaotic court hearing

These are the jokers that "partnered" with Dinesh "Convicted Felon" D'Souza to produce "2000 Mules" ...

Prison-Dinesh-1lvurz9.png

Lock Them Up !!!

You do realize they were right about the guy stored information on a Chinese server.....he was arrested for it too.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Not really all that surprising that some folks find it all too easy to say ...

Know what I mean ?

;)
As long as I obey the rules in here I can say just about anything.....and let's not forget that this is America last I checked.....first amendment rights are still in effect.

• Haha

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You do realize they were right about the guy stored information on a Chinese server.....he was arrested for it too.

No ... it's not at all clear that they were "right" ... that's why "the guy" filed to have the charges dismissed:

CEO of Michigan election software firm seeks dismissal of charges | Reuters

It's also why the two halfwit cretins from Screw The Vote are getting sued for defamation.

One of them - Greg Phillips - has a long history of ethically dubious conduct and you can read all about that at the link below:

Gregg Phillips - Wikipedia

Which includes the facts that 1. he owed (or owes) the US Government over $100K in back taxes, 2. was allegedly registered to vote in three different states, and 3. is currently prohibited from doing business in the State of Texas (per the Texas Comptroller)

Grifters gonna grift.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
No ... it's not at all clear that they were "right" ... that's why "the guy" filed to have the charges dismissed:

CEO of Michigan election software firm seeks dismissal of charges | Reuters

It's also why the two halfwit cretins from Screw The Vote are getting sued for defamation.

One of them - Greg Phillips - has a long history of ethically dubious conduct and you can read all about that at the link below:

Gregg Phillips - Wikipedia

Which includes the facts that 1. he owed (or owes) the US Government over $100K in back taxes, 2. was allegedly registered to vote in three different states, and 3. is currently prohibited from doing business in the State of Texas (per the Texas Comptroller)

Grifters gonna grift.

Your going to say anything to make it look bad because you and the rest of the Democrats do not want it to be true.

• Haha

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Your going to say anything to make it look bad because you and the rest of the Democrats do not want it to be true.

That really doesn't address any of the points I raised in a substantive way.

Instead your reply is directed at my person (imaginings of what I want, as well as the motivations for my post)

No doubt you'll be allowed to get away with it ... and likely with no warning whatsoever.

BTW - guess which two grifter morons are in jail now ...

Two leaders of True the Vote jailed by federal judge for contempt of court

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
That really doesn't address any of the points I raised in a substantive way.

Instead your reply is directed at my person (imaginings of what I want, as well as the motivations for my post)

No doubt you'll be allowed to get away with it ... and likely with no warning whatsoever.

BTW - guess which two grifter morons are in jail now ...

Two leaders of True the Vote jailed by federal judge for contempt of court

Yes in jail for not giving up a source.....that the otherside can then hand over that information to have them doxxed too.

• Haha
Reactions: muttly and RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Which was to give up a informant.....

No special exemptions in the law for not complying with a Federal judge's order because ... "giving up informant" ...

Particularly when the FBI is saying that they (the FBI) have no confidentiality concerns about whatever sort of crazy these two retards are trying to dish up.

The first person they gave up was doxxed within hours of being told to the court.

Sucks to be him I guess ?

Maybe he should try picking better people to be associated with ?

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
No special exemptions in the law for not complying with a Federal judge's order because ... "giving up informant" ...

Particularly when the FBI is saying that they (the FBI) have no confidentiality concerns about whatever sort of crazy these two retards are trying to dish up.

Sucks to be him I guess ?

Maybe he should try picking better people to be associated with ?
Doxing someone is while not illegal it is morally wrong to want to cause harm to someone.....
They are protecting they people because let's face it the whistleblower laws don't work if your a Republican....only if your a Democrat.

• Haha

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trump stepped in it yesterday when he tried to put down DeSantis yesterday during a rally in PA. Not a good move three days before an important midterm election. He still maintains a fragile popularity among the conservative base, but a lot of people will turn away from him if he continues these antics that make him seem unelectable in 2024.

Reactions: RLENT and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Trump stepped in it yesterday when he tried to put down DeSantis yesterday during a rally in PA. Not a good move three days before an important midterm election. He still maintains a fragile popularity among the conservative base, but a lot of people will turn away from him if he continues these antics that make him seem unelectable in 2024.

Sometimes it would be better if he were more like a politician. Unnecessary to do at this time and place.

• Haha