The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
In recapping, this is a nothingburger:
View attachment 22064View attachment 22065View attachment 22066View attachment 22067View attachment 22068View attachment 22069

An (allegedly former) crackhead pillow salesman and an unremarkable twatwaffle lawyer with substance abuse problems:

image.jpg

What is with Trumpers that makes them inclined to accept such folks as reliable narrators ?

:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
  • Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
An (allegedly former) crackhead pillow salesman and an unremarkable twatwaffle lawyer with substance abuse problems:

image.jpg

What is with Trumpers that makes them inclined to accept such folks as reliable narrators ?

Just look at the brilliance of some of the posts supporting the orange bumpkin on this forum should give you an answer.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In recapping, this is a nothingburger:
View attachment 22064View attachment 22065View attachment 22066View attachment 22067View attachment 22068View attachment 22069

Another piece of journalism run amuk.
What makes you think this article has "run amok"?

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

image.jpg

Compared to the blm and antifa crackheads.....

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Yes they did.....or the mar largo raid would never have happened.

Wrong ... as usual.

... AND the Orange Moron is so worried and worked up about having been caught in the act of stealing government property and being nailed dead-to-rights that he's gonna call in Old Uncle Clarence ... to try and bail him out.

It appears you need a very serious "reality check" ... so here you go:

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
More stuff coming out in testimony about the political corruption of the FBI and their vendetta against Trump. Also, a recap of the support for the Russia collusion hoax from the deranged Trump haters in the media - especially CNN and MSNBC.

"Auten testified that he and a group of FBI agents went overseas in early October 2021 to speak with Steele about the dossier. During questioning by Special Counsel John Durham on Tuesday, Auten said that during those meetings the FBI offered Steele $1 million if he could corroborate allegations in the dossier. Auten testified that Steele could not do so..."

"Meanwhile, Mueller's investigation yielded no evidence of criminal conspiracy or coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian officials during the 2016 presidential election".

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
It's funny that Democrats don't blame Biden for all the covid deaths after he took office and blame trump even though it was under trump that we even have the vaccines......I mean they said it couldn't be done in under 4 years to get a working vaccine.

• Haha

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's funny that Democrats don't blame Biden for all the covid deaths after he took office and blame trump even though it was under trump that we even have the vaccines......I mean they said it couldn't be done in under 4 years to get a working vaccine.

Trump is the reason the vaccines were pushed through, it’s his moronic followers who refused it that are the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But it was handled by biden in the end with 13 dead Americans.

You do realize that the people who were in charge of the logistics of the withdrawal were the same under both administrations right? I know trump likes to micromanage people but the president has far better things to do than organize the withdrawal. The only thing that would have been different is that trump would have spun it into a success.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You do realize that the people who were in charge of the logistics of the withdrawal were the same under both administrations right? I know trump likes to micromanage people but the president has far better things to do than organize the withdrawal. The only thing that would have been different is that trump would have spun it into a success.

No the top brass in charge were removed under Biden.....

• Haha