The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Riiigggghhhhttt!
We are the ones who threatened to kidnap and kill two governors. We are the ones who stormed the capital stopping the constitutional process that was going on. Not to mention spreading feces in the hallways, stealing the Speaker of the house’s laptop. Not to mention how much damage was done to that beautiful building in which so must history was made. How many doors and windows were destroyed, many of which have been there for roughly 200 years. We’re the ones who threatened to kidnap and kill the opposing speaker of the house and our own VP because we didn’t get our way. We’re the ones who tied up our courts for months trying to undo what our own AG and VP called one of the most secure and fair elections we ever had.
And now, because we didn’t get our way, we are changing laws all over the country to make it almost impossible for you to vote. Not to mention passing laws that make easier for us to turn over elections that we don’t like the results of.
Also, after eight months, we sheep are still following our shepard and believing everything that he spews including that he won. We forget that your guy got 7 million more votes than we did and got the same electoral numbers that we did the last time around.
I guess you are right. We do act like spoiled children when we don’t get our way.
Have a good day!
"Almost impossible for you to vote"? Is there any modicum of truth to this statement?

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Riiigggghhhhttt!
We are the ones who threatened to kidnap and kill two governors. We are the ones who stormed the capital stopping the constitutional process that was going on. Not to mention spreading feces in the hallways, stealing the Speaker of the house’s laptop. Not to mention how much damage was done to that beautiful building in which so must history was made. How many doors and windows were destroyed, many of which have been there for roughly 200 years. We’re the ones who threatened to kidnap and kill the opposing speaker of the house and our own VP because we didn’t get our way. We’re the ones who tied up our courts for months trying to undo what our own AG and VP called one of the most secure and fair elections we ever had.
And now, because we didn’t get our way, we are changing laws all over the country to make it almost impossible for you to vote. Not to mention passing laws that make easier for us to turn over elections that we don’t like the results of.
Also, after eight months, we sheep are still following our shepard and believing everything that he spews including that he won. We forget that your guy got 7 million more votes than we did and got the same electoral numbers that we did the last time around.
I guess you are right. We do act like spoiled children when we don’t get our way.
Have a good day!
Wait a minute, didn't the left to spend years refusing to accept the outcome of the 2016 election? Didn't the left spend months rioting after they didn't get the outcome they wanted in the 2016 election? Didn't left push a false narrative of Russia collusion as the excuse for not accepting the results? Didn't the left spend months destroying cities resulting in billions in damage, thousands of businesses destroyed or severely harmed, hundreds of people killed and injured because they didn't get what they wanted? Didn't the left attack innocent people and Target police officers? Didn't a member of the left shoot up a baseball field full of Republicans?

It always amazes me how the left are so willing to throw rocks at a someone when they live in a glass house.

Let's not forget those individuals who were planning on kidnapping that Governor were actually anti-trump..... But don't let that fact sting too much.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wait a minute, didn't the left to spend years refusing to accept the outcome of the 2016 election?
Nope...
Didn't the left spend months rioting after they didn't get the outcome they wanted in the 2016 election?
Nope..
Didn't left push a false narrative of Russia collusion as the excuse for not accepting the results?
Nope....
Didn't the left spend months destroying cities resulting in billions in damage, thousands of businesses destroyed or severely harmed, hundreds of people killed and injured because they didn't get what they wanted?
Nope....
Didn't the left attack innocent people and Target police officers? Didn't a member of the left shoot up a baseball field full of Republicans?
Nope...
It always amazes me how the left are so willing to throw rocks at a someone when they live in a glass house.

Let's not forget those individuals who were planning on kidnapping that Governor were actually anti-trump..... But don't let that fact sting too much.
But not leftist....

Reactions: dalscott and RLENT

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can't tell if you're serious or just kidding.......

I certainly hope you are kidding. Because each and everything stated is well known and easy verified.....
images

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Minneapolis didn't burn because of a Republican mayor.....a Democrat runs that city....along with Chicago.....Democrats have been in control of the citys that have had riots for the last 2 years but the Democrats never ever take the blame.

Reactions: Shotcallerj

dalscott

Expert Expediter
The Democrats let blm and antifa burn citys and harm police and then complain that they don't know why crime has gone up after defunding the police......80% of police budgets are to pay for labor the rest is used to buy new patrol cars and office equipment.....you should be thankful the cops stay on the job.

I agree as does everyone that I talk to on both sides.
Biden’s budget also includes increased funding for police (if you hadn’t noticed).
As for the riots, I stand by the protesters and their reason for protesting.
I will never condone the fringe crazies who came in and caused all the damage and I really feel that anyone seen setting fires, damaging property, looting, etc. should be shot on site.
I’m sure that if that happened consistently, those individuals would think twice before being stupid.
As far as the capital invasion, completely different situation. You can’t even begin to compare the two. The root causes were completely different. The one was to protest an upswing in senseless killings. The other was because the crybabies couldn’t take losing. They were also egged on by the poor looser idiot-in-chief. If the 2020 election was fraudulent, what makes you think the 2016 election wasn’t?
We didn’t act like lunatics. Hillary conceded that night and as a whole we went along with it even though we didn’t like it. I, for one, was for giving him a chance and hope that he does good. I do that with every Incoming president.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RLENT and coalminer

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
And no trump did not egg anyone on to go into the Capitol building....the Capitol police have yet to release 14,000 hours of footage which I think would paint a whole different narrative than what's being said.

Trump said to March peacefully down to the capital building and let your voices be heard.....nowhere did he say to storm the building and attack cops.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
And Texas Democrats ran away from doing their jobs....surprise surprise....acting like little children when they don't get their way.

No. Do you pay attention to what the real cry babies are trying to do?
They are saying “if we can’t win by playing fairly, we will tilt the playing field to make sure that we win at all costs.
What’s next? Taking voting rights away from truckers because truckers may be seen as lowlifes who don’t know what they are thinking? How about eliminating absentee ballots and force in person voting so when you are on the road, you can’t vote.
Don’t think it can’t happen.
The Texas senators are simply trying to make sure that your and my rights aren’t taking away.

Reactions: RLENT

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
No. Do you pay attention to what the real cry babies are trying to do?
They are saying “if we can’t win by playing fairly, we will tilt the playing field to make sure that we win at all costs.
What’s next? Taking voting rights away from truckers because truckers may be seen as lowlifes who don’t know what they are thinking? How about eliminating absentee ballots and force in person voting so when you are on the road, you can’t vote.
Don’t think it can’t happen.
The Texas senators are simply trying to make sure that your and my rights aren’t taking away.

You obviously need to research that election reform Bill in Texas because it does absolutely nothing that you're claiming it does. You don't have a right to cheat in an election. Nor do you have a right to commit fraud so get that out of your head.

If you care about Fair elections then you absolutely should be in favor of anything that diminishes fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly