The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah, I caprice. I don't giva rat's ass if you're insulting someone directly or indirectly, dead or alive, talking to them or about them. You can be civil or be gone, don't care which.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You should don't act like one either.
How should a Republican act?
0CA197DB-612A-4129-81F9720EBA3ED02B_source.jpg

Reactions: RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
BTW dan,

I didn't say that I thought Trump wanted to hang people.

I just took issue with your statement saying that I knew that he didn't order or condone the gallows and noose.

Quite simply, I know don't anything of the sort.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You must have added that photo as I was responding because I didn't initially see it.
They shouldn't be violent. And the vast majority of Republicans aren't.

I suspect that the vast majority of Democrats aren't either.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You must have added that photo as I was responding because I didn't initially see it.
They shouldn't be violent. And the vast majority of Republicans aren't.
Sorry, i did add it as an afterthought.

However, how should a Republican act?
The comment was made that RLENT doesn't act like a Republican. How should a Republican act?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I know a guy like that - he was registered as a Democrat - purely for business reasons.

But it wasn't really a good fit.
For local it was. Dem local politicians like Chuck Schumer and others use to talk glowingly of Trump. Until he ran as a Republican. Then they hated him.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
For local it was. Dem local politicians like Chuck Schumer and others use to talk glowingly of Trump. Until he ran as a Republican. Then they hated him.

As a politician (him, Trump) they probably see him as dangerous ... so that they wouldn't care for him isn't really all that surprising: he became the political opposition.

Back when he and the family were merely political contributors to Democrats, he was much less of a threat.

I'd guess they probably developed a sour taste for Donald about the time he started pushing the whole birther thing with Obama.

Trump’s old New York pal