The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I know a little bit about it. Hammer and Scorecard were designed to interfere in the elections of other countries. (Oh, yeah, we do that a lot). It's kind of like when bank and stock transactions are made, there is always fractions of pennies that get left behind because of rounding. If might be 3/100th of a cent in one transaction, 7/100th on another, and so on. You can have a computer program collect all this fractions, from millions of transactions, and it adds up. It will never be discovered unless there's a deep digital audit that discovers it. Which is what happened 30 years or so ago when it was discovered, and banking systems were changed to prevent that from happening.

I stunt know if the penny robbers got the idea from someone in the CIA, or the other way around. But it was back in the late 80s and early 90s when computers were becoming more a part of the critical operations in business, finance in particular.

Hammer and Scorecard do essentially the same thing (I'm over simplifying) where lots and lots of votes are changed, but at a rate so small as not not attract attention. In a close election, like in battleground states, it doesn't take much. Just change 1 or 2 or maybe 3 votes or if every 100 counted, age you've got a 1-3 percent vote swing that can swing an election.

I certainly have no way of knowing if it was used in our elections, but I heard people in 2012 wonder if it wasn't tested out on a small scale then, knowing that Romney wasn't going to beat Obama. And I heard it might have been tested on a larger scale in 1016, but not really in earnest since Trump wasn't going to beat Hillary, not even close.

But if it worked well enough in 2012 and again in 2016,seems like a no-brainer to use it in 2020 when the chances of getting caught are just about zero, and the consequences of allowing an unfettered, legitimate election take place could give Hitler another four years in the White House, and that's just not even an option.

A full digital audit or a full hand recount would expose the fact that that, or something like it happened, but you still couldn't prove it, because there wouldn't really be anything to point to.

But if something like that did happen, it would certainly explain a lot.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
From time to time, I take an EO hiatus. It's time for one again. We're onboarding two new employees, which takes a lot of time and energy. Four gyms in our area have gone broke or been sold to new owners (corona). That's a competitive opportunity for us that also takes time and energy. A new major-brand gym is coming to town. That's a competitive threat to us that also takes time and energy. The busy season (January rush) will be here before we know it, which also requires preparation. See you again sometime before Spring.

You all have fun. And thanks for the recent fun here.
Good luck, we will still be here when you have time to come back!!!

Reactions: blackpup and pjjjjj

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
I know a little bit about it. Hammer and Scorecard were designed to interfere in the elections of other countries. (Oh, yeah, we do that a lot). It's kind of like when bank and stock transactions are made, there is always fractions of pennies that get left behind because of rounding. If might be 3/100th of a cent in one transaction, 7/100th on another, and so on. You can have a computer program collect all this fractions, from millions of transactions, and it adds up. It will never be discovered unless there's a deep digital audit that discovers it. Which is what happened 30 years or so ago when it was discovered, and banking systems were changed to prevent that from happening.

I stunt know if the penny robbers got the idea from someone in the CIA, or the other way around. But it was back in the late 80s and early 90s when computers were becoming more a part of the critical operations in business, finance in particular.

Hammer and Scorecard do essentially the same thing (I'm over simplifying) where lots and lots of votes are changed, but at a rate so small as not not attract attention. In a close election, like in battleground states, it doesn't take much. Just change 1 or 2 or maybe 3 votes or if every 100 counted, age you've got a 1-3 percent vote swing that can swing an election.

I certainly have no way of knowing if it was used in our elections, but I heard people in 2012 wonder if it wasn't tested out on a small scale then, knowing that Romney wasn't going to beat Obama. And I heard it might have been tested on a larger scale in 1016, but not really in earnest since Trump wasn't going to beat Hillary, not even close.

But if it worked well enough in 2012 and again in 2016,seems like a no-brainer to use it in 2020 when the chances of getting caught are just about zero, and the consequences of allowing an unfettered, legitimate election take place could give Hitler another four years in the White House, and that's just not even an option.

A full digital audit or a full hand recount would expose the fact that that, or something like it happened, but you still couldn't prove it, because there wouldn't really be anything to point to.

But if something like that did happen, it would certainly explain a lot.
What would it take to do a full digital or manual recount?

Reactions: blackpup and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
So they used election software that caused a person here in Michigan to make an error and give 6,000 votes to Biden instead of Trump. This software was used in something like 40 counties here in Michigan. It was also used in the majority of states, some of which are currently being contested. What are the odds that only ONE person made an error like that with the software?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
What's up with Fox News, or is it just the msm making more fake news?
Many viewers are tuning them out. Election night was the last straw, imo.
They called Arizona early for Biden, but were somewhat slow with the Florida call. Just yesterday finally called North Carolina for Trump. Arizona, they are still counting votes and is much closer than North Carolina. The decision desk for Fox is led by a past Democratic donor so there may be some bias there with him.
Chris Wallace's pitiful anti Trump moderator performance and comments since then have enraged viewers. That and the multiple anti Trump personalities that lie, give misinformed comments, and out right cut off guests and end interviews with Trump surrogates have greatly turned off viewers.
You can watch that Fake News on CNN so why bother watch Fox.

Fox News said on election night that Dems would expand their majority by at least 5 seats. Umm, no.

Last edited:

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Many viewers are tuning them out. Election night was the last straw, imo.
They called Arizona early for Biden, but were somewhat slow with the Florida call. Just yesterday finally called North Carolina for Trump. Arizona, they are still counting votes and is much closer than North Carolina. The decision desk for Fox is led by a past Democratic donor so there may be some bias there with him.
Chris Wallace's pitiful anti Trump moderator performance and comments since then have enraged viewers. That and the multiple anti Trump personalities that lie, give misinformed comments, and out right cut off guests and end interviews with Trump surrogates have greatly turned off viewers.
You can watch that Fake News on CNN so why bother watch Fox.

Fox News said on election night that Dems would expand their majority by at least 5 seats. Umm, no.

I meant... hasn't fox done a flip to become less fox-like and more cnn-like, seeming to be less supportive of the Republicans, with even other msm reporting on their behavior ....and what's up with that? Ie what's up with fox's flip flop or is that my imagination?

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
8The decision desk for Fox is led by a past Democratic donor so there may be some bias there with him.
Possibly. But more information indicates he's not as nefarious as some people believe. He did donate to a Democrat, $500 to a college classmate. He also donated $300 to a Republican, also a college classmate.

He seems pretty typical of most data nerds in that he's not particularly political.

Did you see the video of Marta McCallum where she thought her head and voice weren't being broadcast, and she was incredulous at an onscreen guest who dared question Fox News calling a state too soon.

The Murdock family is split on Trump. One of the brother's wives makes Nancy look like she's got a crush on Trump. I think somebody at Murdock gave some people at Fox the OK to go full-on anti Trump. It kind of started with Wallace, who's always been anti Trump. Then you had Harris Faulkner just shut down Newt when he mentioned George Soros in the midst of spewing verifiable facts. Her non walk-back walk-back the next day was just embarrassing.

But somebody from Murdock almost had to have said something, because like a lightswitch a few people either flipped or opened up wide their positions. Martha, Bret, Hemmer, Howie, Faulkner. Even Cavuto, who never tried to hide his disdain for Trump, went into overdrive on it.

Hannity is a homer, and Laura Ingraham, as is Judge Jeanine. She had her show pulled on Saturday (preempted, they say, for all breaking non-news) because she announced on Twitter that her show later that night would focus on the voter fraud allegations. Not sure about Shannon Bream because I haven't watched her much since the election.

But there's a reason Tucker has the best ratings in all of cable, he's not in the tank for anybody. He calls balls and strikes and won't take crap off anybody. He took a swipe at Cavuto the other day, after Cavuto went into Biden Protection Mode and cut away from Kayleigh McEnany because he didn't like what she was saying. Tucker smacked down Shepherd Smith so hard that Smith quit. :D

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
They're going to do a recount in Georgia. Separating Biden and Trump ballots and then sending thru a counting machine. Counting each piece of paper( ballot). I like this way of doing it. If the Dominion software made humans to make errors or to intentionally add or subtract votes, the recount should at least correct that issue. What happens if there is like a 50,000 vote swing? Crap will hit the fan. Recounts in Wisconsin are also taking place as well. Michigan legislature wants to run an audit of the votes. I would also like to see a recount here as well. Or at least in some of the counties. Macomb county (a bell weather county) went for Trump 53 to 47 percent.
This seems like an accurate result. There was a lot of Trump support here. I also saw light to moderate support for Biden. The Trump/ Republican vote in Macomb County swept all but one (Sheriff) of the Dems out of office and replaced with a republican.

Reactions: Turtle and pjjjjj

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Fox News, WaPo, NYT, CNN and others have all talked with election officials who deal directly with the ballots, and every single one of them said they did not engage in voter fraud, nor did they witness anyone engaging in fraud. So, I feel pretty good about the integrity of the election.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I took a break from EO on Nov. 8, a week after Election Day. I'm glad I did. The head-spinning sequence of events since then would have taken a lot of time and energy to discuss here. And now, with the way things seem to be turning out, most of what I would have said would have mattered little, as huge current events overshadow almost everything else.

Wow! However you choose to label the day, January 6, 2021, is a defining day; a day of profound historical significance. It is also a day that prompted corporate America to reexamine its relationships with Trump and change their approaches.

As I have been watching and thinking about that day and subsequent events, I am this morning stunned by the speed and thoroughness at which private-sector America has turned on Trump and some of his most vociferous supporters. The Article 25 talk and impeachment actions are of secondary importance to what corporate America is now doing. Trump is in deep, deep trouble as corporate America unplugs Trump's ability to communicate directly with his base and financially operate. A sea change is clearly underway. Momentum in this direction is building. It will take a miracle for Trump to turn this around.
  • Numerous major corporations, including major Wall Street firms, have suspended political donations to Trump and all other political entities.
  • Some others are more specific. Citicorp, Marriott and others are halting donations to Republican legislators who voted against certifying the Electoral College vote.
  • Deuetsche Bank, one of the few remaining banks that was willing to lend money to Trump after his many defaults, said it will stop doing business with Trump.
  • Signature Bank, a bank on whose board Ivanka Trump once served, has closed Trump's personal accounts.
  • Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Reddit and others have shut down or restricted Trump's and Trump supporters' ability to communicate.
  • Amazon, Google and Apple have obliterated Parler.
  • The PGA pulled its prestigious tournament from a Trump golf course.
  • Shopify has stopped supporting Trump's online campaign store.
  • GoFundMe has banned Trump supporters from using that platform for fundraising.
  • Stripe, a credit card processing company, has stopped processing payments for the Trump campaign website.

There are more. I've never seen anything like this. Virtually all of these private-sector actions were taken in response to the events of Jan. 6. All of these companies were fine serving Trump and his supporters before then. As I said, Jan 6 is a day of profound historical significance.​

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
breaking-news-mexico-has-decided-to-pay-for-the-wall-37758949.png

ATeam

Retired Expediter
You didn't see anything like this since ... BLM a few months ago.
The George Floyd killing and subsequent events are events of historic significance to be sure. But it's nothing like this. We've seen race riots before. We've never seen corporate America rise to muzzle and financially cut off a president.