The Trump Card...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I have been collecting links to a number of articles about polling. No in-depth reading or thinking about them yet, but this item jumped out:

"How could the polling be so wrong that Donald Trump actually gained support among women and racial minorities? There really was a shy Trump voter." (Source)

Before the election, I took the claim of the shy Trump voter with a grain of salt. If the voter was truly shy, how would anyone really know that shy voter existed, I thought. The notion of the shy voter seemed more like speculation than a knowable fact to me. If the above writer is correct, it turns out there really was a shy Trump voter that came forward to vote for him. Unfortunately for Trump, a greater number of previous Trump voters chose Biden this time around.

I have not put a lot of thought into this, but one question I have is, why was the shy Trump voter shy in the first place? If you support a candidate, why would you not say so?

I can answer that question somewhat, not because I was a shy voter, but because I want to succeed in business. In our gym, Diane and I keep our political views completely to ourselves. We do this because we serve people of all political stripes. We help them set and achieve their health and fitness goals. Political discussions often lead to conflict and produce stress. Neither is physically healthy. People don't have Republican livers and Democratic biceps. They walk into our gym with human bodies needing help.

Talking politics does nothing to help them in that regard. So we discourage political discussions of all kinds in our facility; something for which a good number of members have thanked us for. They like having a place that is politics-free.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Consider two people standing on an ocean beach viewing a sunrise. Each is told to write a short story describing the experience. The stories will be different. They are different because they are fake. If they were not fake, they would be the same. Right?
No. If one person describes a sunrise, and the other describes a hippocampus rise, they aren't both fake because they're different.

On the feral cat story, if 5 journalists write 5 different stories, that doesn't mean any of them are fake, unless one reports there are no feral cats at all. If each one writes a different story based on their own bias, and their bias is known, as long as the facts are the same in each story, they aren't fake.

10 artists on a beach is literally not journalism.

Neither is interpreting the Bible.

Fake News comprises much more than simple lying or fabricating the news. It also includes crafting a false narrative. Mere interpretation isn't fake news.

For example, if Trump walked on water, and one news outlet reported that Trump walked on water, and another outlet reported that Trump can't swim, one is fake news and the other is not.

The whole point of journalism is for journalists to be honest brokers of the news. When they fail to do that, it's fake news.

Reactions: blackpup

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
How many rooms? Was this widespread in multiple states or an isolated instance? How do we know this actually happened? I have not been following this item closely. I did hear the Republicans admitted under oath in a court case that access was granted all along. The claim of no access was false. Details please?
How many rooms does it take before it becomes wrong? How widespread does it need to be before it's wrong?

The Republican admitting under oath that access was granted all along is fake news. The Republican admitted they were allowed in the building, but instead of meaningful access, they were kept 30 feet away to the point where they could see or hear nothing of the vote counters. The Fake News decided that 'in the building' equated to access.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The Fix is in.
Trump is not helpless. He is not without resources. And he is certainly not without a small army of lawyers to use in courts across the land to expose the fix if a fix exists. The rooms in which the ballots were received, stored and processed, all had numerous people in them playing various rolls. In other words, there are many witnesses who can come forward or be called to testify to the events. If the fix was in, it would be easy to expose, would it not?

Here's an example. And in this case, Trump is getting help from the powerful chairman of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, Lindsey Graham.

"In the hours after several news outlets including Fox News and the Associated Press had declared that Biden had won the election, Graham issued a statement stating he had received an affidavit from a postal worker in the key state of Pennsylvania claiming post office supervisors had a plan to "backdate ballots mailed after the election."

"Graham said that he will be calling on the Department of Justice and the U.S. Postal Service to investigate these claims after receiving the allegations from Richard Hopkins, a postal worker in Erie, Pennsylvania."
(Source)

Look at what they have. They have an affidavit from a postal worker that makes a claim. They have a powerful Trump ally calling on the Department of Justice, which is itself headed by a powerful Trump ally, taking the affidavit seriously. They have Justice Department and the U.S. Postal Service, also headed by a Trump ally, being called upon to investigate the claim.

The Trump people have the clear intent and the means to conduct such an investigation; and presumably many more across the land.

So if the fix is in, the evidence will be produced and it will be exposed, will it not?

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The Fix is in.
A commentator made a point that is worth considering. 435 House of Representatives seats were up for election in 2020. Candidates for those seats appeared not on separate ballots nationwide, but on the same ballot -- the same piece of paper or same electronic screen -- as the presidential candidates did. Republican candidates for the House did better than many expected. It was a surprise to many that they gained a number of seats.

While there may be some I do not know about, I have seen no one challenge the results of any House-seat election. No Democrat and no Republican has alleged voter fraud in U.S. House elections. No one has claimed those ballots were illegal, mishandled, or miscounted. That being the case, how can the same ballot be valid for the House but invalid for the president?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That being the case, how can the same ballot be valid for the House but invalid for the president?
House votes are from within districts, not statewide. Playing with district votes draws scrutiny that's likely to expose any fraud. Democrats found that out when they got caught playing with district votes during the primaries. Also, people don't consider any individual House seat to be nearly as important or consequential as the presidency.

"There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud."

Well, no, there never is, and there never will be. Widespread voter fraud doesn't happen. Voter fraud happens in every national election, 100% of the time. But it's never widespread. It's always narrowly targeted.

Reactions: muttly

blackpup

Veteran Expediter
Ballot counting software might be the problem, regarding the fact house votes went republican but not the presidential vote.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Check out the returns in Henry County in Georgia. In the 2020 numbers, Trumps overperformance from this years race compared to 2016 is under 3,000. Biden's is a little over 23,000. How does that happen?
IMG_20201107_191507.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201107_191512.jpg
    IMG_20201107_191512.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: pjjjjj and Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Let me put voter fraud and voter irregularities this way...

If you could break a law that would remove Hitler, or rather, Worse-Than-Hitler, from office, would you do it?

That's a pretty strong motivation, wouldn't you say?

If you think that didn't happen, well, you probably believed the public polling, too.

Former Democrat Governor Rod Blagojevich,, who went to prison for corruption, who knows a little bit about corruption and voter shenanigans, says voter fraud and impropriety has been going on in Democrat cities for decades in both local and national elections. They know what they're doing and they're very good at it.

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
"There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud."

Well, no, there never is, and there never will be. Widespread voter fraud doesn't happen. Voter fraud happens in every national election, 100% of the time. But it's never widespread. It's always narrowly targeted.
OK. Fair point. So, if that is the case, it should be a relatively straightforward matter for Trump, Justice Department investigators, USPS investigators and others to expose it, right?

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Check out the returns in Henry County in Georgia. In the 2020 numbers, Trumps overperformance from this years race compared to 2016 is under 3,000. Biden's is a little over 23,000. How does that happen?
Can you clarify? I don't understand your question.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
OK. Fair point. So, if that is the case, it should be a relatively straightforward matter for Trump, Justice Department investigators, USPS investigators and others to expose it, right?
Not necessarily. It depends on the type of fraud. Once an illegitimate vote has been counted and placed in the pile of counted votes, there is no way to go through that pile and determine which area legitimate and which are illegitimate. They're anonymous ballots.

I don't really understand it, but those who do (certain people on the autistic spectrum and other data nerds) will tell you that voting data always follows the same predictable data curve. It doesn't matter what the voting is for, be it an individual in an election, a ballot measure or initiative, or even within an organization to determine what gets served in the cafeteria, it's always the same data curve. City, county, state, federal, doesn't matter.

When the data varies wildly from the norm, you know some kind of anomaly occurred. It could be voter fraud, impropriety, software error (intentional or unintentional), or even large scale incompetence. This has been confirmed by the data curves in elections where voter was discovered and verified and the curve varied wildly from the norm.

These people are looking at this right now, and they're not seeing nothing. They can't and won't draw any conclusions until 100% of the votes in a location is counted, but they're seeing major anomalies in certain areas. Don't be surprised if you hear in the news soon something about both Wisconsin and Michigan.

Also, to add a flammable monkey wrench to this dumpster fire, there's a Canadian software company that makes, among other things, election tabulating and reporting software. Their code is, of course, proprietary, so no one can get a look at it. But guess which states use that software? The states who have yet to complete the counts, and 8 of the last 10 that did. That doesn't mean anything, but it's interesting.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
When I went to bed on Tuesday night, Wednesday morning (3am)Trump was leading with a substantial margin in Wisconsin and here in Michigan. It was reported that there would be no more returns until tomorrow. (Yes i know it was already tomorrow)And then in the early morning hours of around 4am mostly Biden votes were dumped from both states at about the same time. This reminded me of the 2000 election when a bunch of Al Gore votes were dumped after networks had made the call of a Bush victory after leading in Florida. It looks nefarious when they dump large amounts of votes in the dead of night. Hopefully they are examining what went on in Wi.and Mi. because I'm believing there's not any coincidences here. Imagen if a large batch of Trump votes were dropped like that. Dems and their DNC news media buddies would be demanding answers and not urging Biden to concede.

Reactions: pjjjjj and blackpup

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hopefully they are examining what went on in Wi.and Mi. because I'm believing there's not any coincidences here.
They definitely are, as least the data nerds.

I think it was Philly, but it might have been Atlanta, but there were several hours with no vote count updates, and then the totals were upped by 128,000 votes from two different counties. All 128,000 were from Biden. Biden didn't even get 100% in D.C. He got 90% though.

I really don't think the outcome of this election will change, regardless of what they find. It's possible the irregularities they may find in a couple of states are so egregious that the SCOTUS voids the election and orders a do over, or orders the State Legislatures to pick one and appoint the Electors accordingly, or they tell the House of Representatives to make the call on those states (which is what would happen anyway of the Electors can't decide on a victor), but I don't think that's very likely.

Most likely is, voter fraud will be found, but it cannot be proven. Meaning, most states, or maybe all, I'm not sure, accept or reject ballots as legitimate, count the ones deemed legitimate, and then comingle all the counted ballots. There's no way to go back and determine which ballots are legitimate and which are not once they've been counted. The Democrats doing the counting know this. Absolutely. And because you can't separate out counted ballots to determine legitimacy, fraud cannot be proven.

Trump was elected specifically to be a disrupter. And he's exceeded expectations. People who think Trump will just concede, shut up and go away quietly, they haven't been paying attention. He's gonna end up exposing most or at least some of the voting corruption and irregularities, and people will take steps to eliminate those possibilities, so that it can't happen again.

On a not-unrelated note, the best gift the Democrats could have given Trump is brainwashing themselves into believing that Trump won't peacefully leave the office and the White House, that there won't be a peaceful transfer of power. I think it's hilarious. Because it gives Trump leverage he didn't have before. He could bargain with it saying that he'll leave peacefully if Democrats agree to a full digital audit of all of the voting, and Democrats absolutely do not want that to happen, because a full digital audit will, absolutely, expose any fraud for all to see.

He could also refuse to recognize the results of the Election, a la Venezuela, which would force the House to dismiss the contested Electoral College and instead have a direct vote on the President, and the Senate to vote on the Vice President. If that were to happen, Trump would be reelected. In the House, it's not a majority rule like it is for legislation. Each state's delegation gets one vote. California gets one vote, Alaska Gets one vote, New York gets one vote, and so on. The Republicans control the State delegations in both chambers of Congress. So that would be fun. Not very likely, but highly entertaining.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
From time to time, I take an EO hiatus. It's time for one again. We're onboarding two new employees, which takes a lot of time and energy. Four gyms in our area have gone broke or been sold to new owners (corona). That's a competitive opportunity for us that also takes time and energy. A new major-brand gym is coming to town. That's a competitive threat to us that also takes time and energy. The busy season (January rush) will be here before we know it, which also requires preparation. See you again sometime before Spring.

You all have fun. And thanks for the recent fun here.

Reactions: blackpup and Turtle