The Trump Card...

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Knot sure about impeachment, but, you have some excellent observations about this President. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: jcochristoph

Yowpuggy

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
19e5a809ab40ac96a986c6d00b082b7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't think down dressing GOP members for the failed healthcare bill vote is such a good move either...he needs them...he should have called a caucus meeting to "discuss" just what they needed/wanted" public tongue lashing will get him nowhere with the party...there's been no tax reform even started, no deal on NAFTA and none scheduled that I know of.....now the repeal of healthcare is a failure....he is not doing so good....so far all show and no go......

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't think down dressing GOP members for the failed healthcare bill vote is such a good move either...he needs them...he should have called a caucus meeting to "discuss" just what they needed/wanted" public tongue lashing will get him nowhere with the party...there's been no tax reform even started, no deal on NAFTA and none scheduled that I know of.....now the repeal of healthcare is a failure....he is not doing so good....so far all show and no go......
They did have meetings. A few of them. They were basically told "this isn't a debate and to get on board". (Vote for the bill)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
They did have meetings. A few of them. They were basically told "this isn't a debate and to get on board". (Vote for the bill)
That really worked!! Lol
He is not the boss he might be president but he is not the boss .... they don't work for him...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That really worked!! Lol
He is not the boss he might be president but he is not the boss .... they don't work for him...
Agree. Some conservative members thought this bill would exacerbate the problem with healthcare, not fix it.
So they opposed it in great enough numbers to kill it. Trump isn't a conservative on this issue. Neither was Ryan. Ryan just presented a bill that was believed to be the best chance to pass, given many moderate/ liberal members in the GOP.
Now Trump thinks he can get some Dems to go along down the road on a 'revised bill'.
I wouldn't count on it, unless it's single payer.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That really worked!! Lol
Agree. Some conservative members thought this bill would exacerbate the problem with healthcare, not fix it.
So they opposed it in great enough numbers to kill it. Trump isn't a conservative on this issue. Neither was Ryan. Ryan just presented a bill that was believed to be the best chance to pass, given many moderate/ liberal members in the GOP.
Now Trump thinks he can get some Dems to go along down the road on a 'revised bill'.
thats the ones he should have meet privately and dealt with..until they reached a deal..there was no reason to bum rush this along.....asked why they thought as they did and what would it take to ease their concerns....not try and ram it down their throats in dictator fashion...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I still like a lot of Trumps ideas...they need some fine tuning maybe....but when you are not the most popular guy in the playground...something has to give...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I still like a lot of Trumps ideas...they need some fine tuning maybe....but when you are not the most popular guy in the playground...something has to give...
Don't underestimate the man! He didn't get to be where he is by being an idiot! And he's got an uphill battle with all that he's trying to do with the opposition he's facing!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That really worked!! Lol
thats the ones he should have meet privately and dealt with..until they reached a deal..there was no reason to bum rush this along.....asked why they thought as they did and what would it take to ease their concerns....not try and ram it down their throats in dictator fashion...
OH, you mean like Obama has done to this country for the last 8 years?
he is history..lets move on to the present throat rammer.....LOL

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't underestimate the man! He didn't get to be where he is by being an idiot! And he's got an uphill battle with all that he's trying to do with the opposition he's facing!
i don't think anyone is underestimating him at all.....he just has to watch his step.....Capital Hill is NOT the board room and he ain't the boss.....the voters are....he may have won the College but he doesn't have majority support among the people...

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
i don't think anyone is underestimating him at all.....he just has to watch his step.....Capital Hill is NOT the board room and he ain't the boss.....the voters are....he may have won the College but he doesn't have majority support among the people...
Funny some of the states he lost in don't require voter ID. and sanctuary cities

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Funny some of the states he lost in don't require voter ID. and sanctuary cities
That gets to be a tired excuse....over and over again...we heard the same thing with Bush/Gore...Obama and now....they've known the problems for years and done absolutely nothing on a Federal level to change it....

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
That gets to be a tired excuse....over and over again...we heard the same thing with Bush/Gore...Obama and now....they've known the problems for years and done absolutely nothing on a Federal level to change it....
I've listened to it was bushs deal we had to fix for 8 years so why not oboma fault for the next whatever years lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've listened to it was bushs deal we had to fix for 8 years so why not oboma fault for the next whatever years lol
thats the way it goes....next guy in the barrel...LOL

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I guess the only thing to do is elect Nancy as President and everyone will be happy again, and we can let in 2 or 3 million unvetted folks and all will be will.....................hey, it could happen,,,Obama was in there for 8 years, mercy