The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If you're not a politician when you're running for president then what are you? He's been running for a year and a half. What do you have to run for 2 years before your a politician?
When you're a candidate for an elected political office, unless you've previously been professionally involved in politics, you are a politician only in a very limited sense. You're more of an apprentice politician, like someone studying to be a butcher, baker or candlestick maker. But really, a more apt analogy would be he's interviewing for the job.

Yowpuggy

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you're not a politician when you're running for president then what are you? He's been running for a year and a half. What do you have to run for 2 years before your a politician?

If he didn't want to be a part of the political establishment he should a ran as an independent and not Republican.its all bull.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Windsor and RLENT

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Amen!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Even though I disagree with some of the good things he said about Hillary and as much as I don't like her he did a great job of explaining exactly why I can't bring myself to vote for trump. Every day I say to myself "why can't there be someone els running against Hillary?" sad!

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Just watched a Trump ad that aired here on local OTA tv ... pretty much consisted of offering freebie goodies ... paid maternity leave, etc. ... in exchange for your vote.

LOL ...

Reactions: TDave

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
If everyone who don't like these two vote for Johnson then trump would win. Unfortunately that's the reason I have only two choices. Or one choice..... Or no choice Smh. I don't want to take any responsibility for this train wreck

Not so sure about that ...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
as an outside observer:.....here is the US of A.....the most powerful and second greatest country in the world..always on the world stage.....and these are the 2 best candidates that can be fielded?....both partys should be ashamed...IMO of course, but if I could vote....it would be for Trump...politicians have led this country down a dead end road....my belief it'll take a strong leadership to shake Congress up and get back on track...and Hillary is just another 4 years of Obama's policy's

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You'll vote ... for a man who in his own words is a serial sexual assaulter of women ... and is apparently proud of it ?

Seriously ?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
More women coming forward ... expect the trickle to turn into a flood ...

#safetyinnumbers

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Heck I voted early and yep it was for Trump! I couldn't vote for the Republican senator that turned his back on Trump though!

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
If this election continues on its present trajectory - with same kind of derp presently being embraced by Trump, his campaign, and his supporters - it is a very distinct likelihood that it will turn into a complete rout - a landslide victory for Clinton.

And that includes the possibility that it will effect down ballot races ... to point of putting Republican control of the House in play - as well as the Senate ... which at this point may well be gone.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Heck I voted early and yep it was for Trump! I couldn't vote for the Republican senator that turned his back on Trump though!

Well that was certainly a smart move.

What good is holding the Presidency ... if you don't have a House and Senate to go along with it ?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Just watched a Trump ad that aired here on local OTA tv ... pretty much consisted of offering freebie goodies ... paid maternity leave, etc. ... in exchange for your vote.

LOL ...
Is it "LOL" because his offerings pale in comparison to the freebie goodies offered in Clinton ads?