The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Speaking of setting yourself on fire.... Anti-Trump protester sets the American Flag, and himself, on fire. Hears, "You're on fire! You're on fire, stupid!" from a police officer. Police officer tried to put the flames out, gets assaulted by man on fire. Burning Man gets arrested by police.

Reactions: RoadTime

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The two funniest things I've heard so far while watching the RNC on television:

"Fox News is fair and balanced."

Hearing CNN's Don Lemon say, "I'm not a political person. I'm neither left nor right. I'm a journalist."

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But Ted Cruz surprised me. He took the childlike liberal mentality one giant step further and threw a virtual temper tantrum by getting on stage, dousing himself with gasoline, and setting his political future on fire. What an idiot.

Just watched the whole lying Ted speech to get the full effect. What a douche bag :dash2:

On a side note, Pence is pretty impressive.

I listened to Pence last night, he was pretty impressive :clapping-happy:

Reactions: Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The two funniest things I've heard so far while watching the RNC on television:

"Fox News is fair and balanced."

Hearing CNN's Don Lemon say, "I'm not a political person. I'm neither left nor right. I'm a journalist."

Anderson Cooper on Trump's wife speech. "I'm not going to make a big deal about it"...but were still going to talk it to death :rolleyes:

Reactions: muttly and davekc

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cruz didn't have much of a future anyway with the Republican Party. The establishment types hate him. More so than Trump. Might as well keep his integrity and give an honest speech. He felt that Trump attacked his wife in the media. Maybe some people don't want to say 'that's just politics'. I doubt his speech will matter either way with voters.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Balloons are coming. Wait for it. Balloons are coming.
Everybody likes balloons. Can't have a convention without balloons.

:t9305::t9303::t9306:
28a50503196249032e6c6a4f27c1832f.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
all these promises and good intent....having to work with a hostile Congress he will have to invoke EO to get anything done....and be subject to dictator status....

BTW..there is nothing wrong with the NAFTA agreement...there is lots wrong with the US itself....
#1...HIGH corporate taxes, reduce these and most companies will stay put. As we've seen some companies have moved back as the advantages/margins of being in Mexico are getting smaller.

Last edited:

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Bet not many on here caught it. But I think it was awesome that he made the statement free speech for Church establishments with out the recourse of loosing their no tax clause. That law needed to be address and he stated would revoke it. BZ everyone has a right to free speech.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Another topic was brought out Cooperate America. That will come to Ends, where By Companies control IE Farming Industry. This Pertain to the Hog Confinements and Cattle Yards as the Industry in the mid 80's Change it to Cooperate Farming. Small time Farmer may come back and would be a plus. Right behind it the push to throw the COORPs out of the business. Monsanto being one for the Soy beans Industry. Tyson / Swift/ for the Hog and Cattle and Perdue for the Chickens. Interesting. The stinking trade agreement NAFTA was brought up and Trump will get that change. Company in effect as swift who been slaughtering hogs Lincoln Ne and Omaha area have been shipping them for to China and then the meat processed and frozen and shipped back here. Supposedly cheaper. Really. Hints bee kicked and the times are going to change. Not just in the farming community but other Industry as well. Transportation? Vampires beware!!! Carl Kolchak is coming back the Night Stalker. With Trump and Mike as a Team. Things maybe Brighter.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Bet not many on here caught it. But I think it was awesome that he made the statement free speech for Church establishments with out the recourse of loosing their no tax clause. That law needed to be address and he stated would revoke it. BZ everyone has a right to free speech.
Churches should pay taxes