the trucker and the scale house

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
lol sharing the same view points and having them formed by others are 2 different things, especially since i didn't hear those opinions professed by them, although i would have reason to think they would be anything different based on their ideals......and the entertainment value of the current topics....

But as to needing help, h*ll yes, none of us can do much on our own...so sure, i'll always that a "little help from friends!" as the old song sayes.....

oh i am still listening to wspd and brian wilson....:D

@ 6 pm, will stay with Wspd but will listen to maggie thrubber (ex county commissioner in lucas co.)
@ 7 pm will leave the computer and go to XM to listen to Mark Levin
@ 9 pm xm channel 5, 6,9 assortted music....

Last edited:

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
Never said I "enjoy" Glen and Rush, simply stated that they are on the station I listen to. I do on the other hand like to listen to their paranoia. You do realize they are entertainers right? Just like Howard Stern, Larry King, Don Imus, Opie and Anthony, etc, etc..... I'm a bit worried that you would take anything serious from what these entertainers have to say.

It's just weird that two days in a row you've posted comments that Beck and Limbaugh both have spotlighted on their shows and you've posted as your own.

Again, things that make you go hmmmmmm..............

With a statement like that are you in the same crowd that thinks "FOX" news is just entertainment?